₦14,000.00 – ₦16,000.00Size : 10g - 5g
- Indeterminate hybrid, tall with vigorous plant habit.
- Broad, dark green leaves with excellent foliage cover.
- Ideal for greenhouse or Open field production with staking
- Recommended standard spacing: 60 * 45 cm
- Fruits are Square oblong firm fruits turning deep uniform red color at the ripening stage.
- Fruit harvesting start 65 – 70 after transplanting.
- Long harvesting cycle between average 5 – 9 months under good agronomic practice in the greenhouse.
- Ripe fruits are sweet, firm with glossy red colour.
- Average 7 – 9 fruits per truss.
- Shelf life – average 21 days harvested at mature green stage.
- Plant features:
Strong vigorous plant with good heat setting.
Tolerant to Bacterial wilt, Fusarium & Verticillium wilt Stemphylium.
Yield potential: Average 70 – 80 Tons / acre.
- Recommended Spacing: 60 x 45 cm
Seed rate per acre (gms): 50 gms
Approx. seed count /gm: 300 seeds
Eden Lettuce from Technisem can be developed for the entire year, even in the hot and moist tropical region. In the dry season, the water system by nearby sprinkling increments crop achievement.
Net Weight: 10g
Days to development: 50 days
Seed Quantity required/acre:160g-240g.
of plants/section of land: 32000-48000
Variety: Shining green
Normal weight: between 600 to 700 gr
Leaves: Blistered and very much partitioned₦3,300.00