- Highly productive and widely adapted gynoecious slicing variety with excellent disease tolerance package.
- For optimal production and high-quality fruits, it’s recommended to stick or trellis the variety.
- Cucumber fruit has many health benefits and highly recommended as part of the daily meal.
- Plant features:
- Ashley is a uniform succulent dark green blocky cylindrical fruit that averages 12-15 cm long.
- Maturity: 40-45 days.
- Yield potential: 25-27 tons/acre.
- Ideal for all fresh market
- Plant produces large crisp heads of dark green lettuce.
- Excellent flavor and perfect for salads and sandwiches
- Strong plant producing uniform heads.
- Strong, larger and more uniform than other Lettuce varieties.
- Variety slow to bolt and is resistant to heat and tip burn.
- Maturity: 60-70 days after transplanting
N.B: Price is for 10g sachet seeds.
10g – 1150 Seeds
25g – 2875 Seeds
– Medium tall, erect plant with good vigour and cover
– Fruits are deep blocky (3-4 lobes) with smooth skin and thick walls
– Average fruit weight is approximately 170-200 gms
– Yield potential: 20-25 tons/acre under good agronomic practice
– Excellent resistance to TOBAMO viruses, pepper mild mottle virus, Potato virus Y
Seeds Rate per acre: 125g
Seeds Rate per Hectare: 310g
Seeds per gram:115 seeds
Recommended Spacing: 60 x 45cm₦3,200.00