Maximize your phosphorus plant nutrient efficiency with our Maxi MAP fertilizer.
- Monoammonium phosphate (MAP) is a widely used source of phosphorus (P) and nitrogen (N). It contains the most phosphorus of any common solid fertilizer.
- In addition to optimizing efficiency, it also reduces the risk of crop yield and quality loss.
- It is usually applied by broadcasting or during sowing.
- Suitable crops are sugar beet, perenni
We offer Maxi MOP which is essential for plant growth and yield quality.
- Due to its vital role in many plant systems, potassium improves plant durability and improves yield quality.
- In addition, it improves drought resistance, increases winter hardiness, improves disease resistance, and storage life.
- Our Maxi MOP can be dissolved for fluid fertilizers or applied through irrigation systems.
Place your orders now!₦27,000.00