₦14,000.00 – ₦16,000.00Size : 10g - 5g
- Indeterminate hybrid, tall with vigorous plant habit.
- Broad, dark green leaves with excellent foliage cover.
- Ideal for greenhouse or Open field production with staking
- Recommended standard spacing: 60 * 45 cm
- Fruits are Square oblong firm fruits turning deep uniform red color at the ripening stage.
- Fruit harvesting start 65 – 70 after transplanting.
- Long harvesting cycle between average 5 – 9 months under good agronomic practice in the greenhouse.
- Ripe fruits are sweet, firm with glossy red colour.
- Average 7 – 9 fruits per truss.
- Shelf life – average 21 days harvested at mature green stage.
- Plant features:
Strong vigorous plant with good heat setting.
Tolerant to Bacterial wilt, Fusarium & Verticillium wilt Stemphylium.
Yield potential: Average 70 – 80 Tons / acre.
- Recommended Spacing: 60 x 45 cm
Seed rate per acre (gms): 50 gms
Approx. seed count /gm: 300 seeds