Maximize your phosphorus plant nutrient efficiency with our Maxi MAP fertilizer.
- Monoammonium phosphate (MAP) is a widely used source of phosphorus (P) and nitrogen (N). It contains the most phosphorus of any common solid fertilizer.
- In addition to optimizing efficiency, it also reduces the risk of crop yield and quality loss.
- It is usually applied by broadcasting or during sowing.
- Suitable crops are sugar beet, perenni
Maxi MKP is a fully water-soluble mono-potassium phosphate fertilizer which is a highly efficient source of phosphorus and potassium for plants.
- As a nitrogen-free fertilizer, the offered product is the preferred source of phosphorus and potassium when nitrogen fertilization should be limited.
- It can be applied at the productive stages of sugar-rich fruit crops to increase sugar content and to improve crop quality.
- You can also combine Maxi MKP with other fertilizers to meet crop nutritional needs throughout the growth cycle.
Unadulterated gold compost is the most thought phosphate-based manure. It is ideally suited for any agribusiness yield to give full phosphorus nourishment all through crop development and improvement, as well as a starter portion of nitrogen and low sulfur.
Bundle size: 50kg₦9,000.00