1.2tonne per Hr Pelleting Machine
1. Produce up to 1.2 tonnes of pellets per hour with only 22kw of motor power, meaning significant energy savings!
2. Comes with 2mm, 4mm, and 6mm dice that enable you to make pellets in different sizes for different uses.
3. The pelleting machine is lightweight and easy to maneuver at just 500kg weight, so you can move it around your premises quickly and easily.
4. Get the job done faster and more efficiently with our high-performance 1.2tonne per hour pelleting machine!
5. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from our reliable and efficient pelleting technology – it will keep producing great results for many years to come!
Get the most out of your raw materials with a 1.2tonne per hour pelleting machine from us. Our precision engineering ensures optimal performance, meaning you’ll produce high-quality pellets in less time. Plus, our advanced design helps reduce operating expenses and minimize maintenance costs. With a 1.2 tonne per-hour pelleting machine from us, you can maximize your production productivity and reach new heights of efficiency.
3 reviews for 1.2tonne per Hr Pelleting Machine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 4.51 rating from 626 reviews
We offer coco peat which is a multi-reason developing medium made from coconut husk.
It is an ideal developing mechanism for plants because of its high water holding limit, OK EC and pH, porosity, and great seepage/air circulation.
Our coco peat, which arrives in a 5kg sack, is washed and cushioned.
It is 100 percent natural and liberated from vermin, weeds, or sicknesses.
One 5kg pack of coco peat fills around 13 seedling plate of 104 cells (4cm x 4cm attachment).
We convey from one side of the country to the other.₦6,000.00
ACO-308 (6 outlets Aerator)
power: 30W volt/freq: 220v/50hz output: 55L/min pressure: 0.025mpa. Outlets: 6 Outlets₦40,000.00
Matthew (verified owner) –
Kellogg’s Raisin Bran:
Patrick (verified owner) –
“I have used pesticide for years on my farm, and recently I switched to a more eco-friendly substance. One day this little cricket hopped out of the soil and started crawling up my arm. It was very strange, I had never seen anything like it before. That night I could not sleep at all. It felt as though these creepy crawlies were crawling all over me. The next morning I saw that there was an outbreak of crickets in my fields. My colleagues told me about how
Kai (verified owner) –
“I found this product and I thought it sounded neat. So I decided to buy it. I sprayed my house with the pesticide and a few days later, I noticed that all of the ants were gone! The product works wonders!”