- These seeds have been treated with Bio-Stimulants which confer: Increased germination energy, increased root growth, increased vegetative growth, increased fruit set, increased fruit quality (shape, weight, color), increased resistance to climatic stress, advanced ripening, etc
Habanero Red Pepper Seeds
The large blocky fruit of this variety starts off with a fresh green colour turning to red . The fruit walls are thick and fleshy and the shoulders of the fruit are shallow with a very good calyx attachment. The plants carry a high yield and have an average height indoors of 160 cm, but will in outdoor conditions be semi-compact with a good cover against sunscalding. If planted in double rows outside with a short staked support, a very high yield over a long picking period can be achieved. The resistance against PVY is an added value.
- Hybrid, pre-packed seeds
- Type of cultivation: Glasshouse, Nethouse, Open field, Plastic house
- Yield (visual) Very high
- Plant vigor: Strong
- Plant continuance Medium | Plant height (+cm) Medium 160 cm
- Internode length Short
- Fruit shape Rectangular / Blocky
- Fruit length (cm) 10 – 12 | Fruit diameter (cm) 9 – 10
- Wall thickness: Thick
- Fruit color before maturity: Green
- Final fruit color: Red
- Fruit weight (gr) 180 – 220
- Fruit weight uniformity: Good | Fruit shape uniformity: Good
- Attachment: Pendant
- Lobes/cells: Three or four | Blossom scar Very small
- Cracking on sides and shoulders: No cracking
- Silvering: Almost none
- Micro cracking sides and shoulders: Low amount
- Calyx: touching or not touch fruit: Fully touching
- Firmness when fruit ready to pick: Firm
- Pungency: Sweet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
We offer coco peat which is a multi-purpose growing medium made out of coconut husk.
- It is an ideal growing medium for plants due to its high water holding capacity, acceptable EC & pH, porosity, and good drainage/ aeration.
- Our coco peat, which comes in 5kg blocks, is washed and buffered.
- It is 100% organic and free from pest, weeds, or diseases.
- One 5kg block of coco peat fills about 13 seedling trays of 104 cells (4cm x 4cm plug).
- EC: < 0.3ms/cm; pH: 5.8-6.5; Expansion: 15L/kg; Sieve: 6mm.
Place your orders now and we deliver nationwide.₦6,000.00
We offer nursery bags (or grow bags) which are high-quality bags widely used for growing nursery plants, saplings, bulbs, seedlings, etc.
- Our nursery bags are dedicated to promoting the healthy growth of plants owing to their moisture-retaining the property.
- The offered nursery bags are extensively used in the horticulture industry and are best for tree seedlings, plant nursery, bedding plants, tomatoes, cucumbers, just to mention a few.
- Made of high-quality polyethene (PE) nylon material.
- The price listed is for one bundle and a bundle contains 100 pieces of nursery bags.
- The dimension of the offered grow bags is 21 cm by 13.2cm which is 8.27 x 5.2 inches and 210mm x 132mm
- These nursery bags can carry up to 2kg of soil.
What are you waiting for? Place your orders now!₦700.00
Maxi MKP is a fully water-soluble mono-potassium phosphate fertilizer which is a highly efficient source of phosphorus and potassium for plants.
- As a nitrogen-free fertilizer, the offered product is the preferred source of phosphorus and potassium when nitrogen fertilization should be limited.
- It can be applied at the productive stages of sugar-rich fruit crops to increase sugar content and to improve crop quality.
- You can also combine Maxi MKP with other fertilizers to meet crop nutritional needs throughout the growth cycle.