Broilers Concentrate (Peak Feed) – 25kg Bag
Chikun Starter Mash
The broiler starter mash is indicated for a minimum feed conversion ratio, maximum weight gain, and lowest possible production cost. The super starter is a feed that gives broilers a super-fast growth to attain market weight within 6-8 weeks of life.
Features of the Chikun feed
- Fed from 3-4 weeks of age
- The main objective is to achieve or exceed the target body weight for age as well as a focus on maximizing performance
- Involves change in feed density (increase energy & decrease other nutrients)
- Made from highly digestible ingredients
Good uniformity of particle size is essential because birds prefer bigger particles. Thus, when Mash feed is poorly produced, the dominant birds will quickly eat those bigger grain particles, while the rest of the birds will eat the finer particles. This situation can potentially create an imbalance in nutrition and consequently sub-optimal performance. This feed comes in the fine mash which makes it easy for the chicks to pick up the feed faster. With Chikun Mash, we have deployed cutting edge technologies into ensuring that there is uniformity in the particles, thereby tackling the imbalance in nutrition which is a common concern in the existing feed market.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
The Broilers Concentrate (Peak Feed) – 25kg Bag products are nutritionally complete poultry feeds in ground form. The broiler starter is aimed at achieving a higher growth rate, higher feed utilization rate, and low disease incidences at the early stage of the life of a chicken. It is highly balanced in nutrition and normally given to birds before the transition to the Finisher Mash.
- Peak Feed is made from best in class milling equipment, produced using high-quality ingredients as well as an excellent balance of essential amino acids.
- The minimum order is 100 bags and delivery is nationwide.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 4.51 rating from 810 reviews
Do you have to altruistically limit your dairy cattle while checking their weight at the same time? We have the perfect hardware for you!
We offer dairy cattle squash which accompanies weight estimation.
A dairy cattle squash (likewise called crush chute) is a firmly constructed slow down or enclosure for holding steers, ponies, or other animals securely while they are inspected, checked, or given veterinary treatment.₦4,600,000.00
We offer you healthy, strong, and disease-free mature broilers of different strains and breeds weighing over 3.5kg.
- They have been raised in a clean farm environment under good management conditions.
- You will need to book ahead of the coming festive season to secure your birds.
- Bookings are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Limited stock is available. We ship nationwide.
Butaforce is a chloroacetanilide class herbicide known for its pre-emergent activity on weeds/soil. It is indicated for pre-emergence control of annual grasses and some broad-leaved weeds, particularly in rice crops. It is also extensively used in the form of granules in rice as a post-emergence herbicide.
- It provides benefits to growers in the form of reduced storage and packaging waste.
- It has wide potential use for total weed control in agriculture.
There are no reviews yet.