Cabrio Duo Fungicide
₦3,300.00 – ₦11,000.00In Stock
Cabrio Duo is a fast-acting, broad-spectrum fungicide supplied by Seedworld Integrated Concept Limited. The fungicide has a high level of activity on major diseases that threaten crop yield, quality, and productivity.
- It contains an active ingredient called pyraclostrobin that makes it possible for optimization of disease control on your farm, improving plant health.
- Our product is trusted and it is registered for use on more than 70 crops to have control over 30 crop diseases.
Cabrio Duo Fungicide
Cabrio Duo fungicide is a fast-acting, broad-spectrum fungicide with a high level of activity on major diseases that threaten crop yield and quality. It is registered for use on more than 70 crops to have control over 30 diseases.
Benefits of Cabrio Duo Fungicide
1. Fits easily into integrated pest management programs.
2. Trusted valuable product with proven performance.
3. Long-lasting residual effect on the fungal agents.
How Cabrio Duo Works
It is a strobilurin or (Quinone Outside Inhibitor) fungicide. It actively prevents energy production within mitochondria, effectively stopping any cellular activity within the fungal cells. Cabrio offers extended residual protection and functions as a preventive fungicide (stopping infection and/or reinfection by prohibiting the germination of fungal spores).
Some Facts About Cabrio Duo Fungicide
- The active ingredient in Cabrio, pyraclostrobin, is a member of the strobilurin class of chemistry.
- Pyraclostrobin is derived from a natural antifungal substance.
- Preventive applications of the product optimize disease control, resulting in improved plant health.
- To maximize disease control, apply Cabrio in a regularly scheduled protective spray program and use it in a rotation program with other fungicides.
- Because of its high specific activity, Cabrio Duo has good residual activity against target fungi.
The Product is Applicable for the following:
It is for use in disease control and plant health in the following crops: berries, brassica, bulb vegetables, cherry, cucurbit vegetables, filberts, fruiting vegetables, leafy vegetables, leaves of root and tuber vegetables, pistachio, root vegetables, and strawberries.
Always read and follow label directions for application.
200ml, 250ml, 1ltr
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 5.00 rating from 843 reviews
Egg hatcheries assist with mimicking avian brooding by directing elements like temperature, mugginess, and turning the eggs when important, which imitates the job of the hen in its normal state.
Hatcheries additionally dispose of outer danger that might actually hurt eggs. These give ideal circumstances to empower incubating.₦110,000.00
FOLIARTAL K50 is recommended as a supplement for basal dressing, mainly whilst the crop’s potassium nutritional needs are higher, together with sprouting, fattening and ripening of the fruits. FOLIARTAL K50 is suggested for all types of vegetation: Fruit timber (pip and pit end result), citrus, veggies, huge and decorative crops.₦8,500.00
Kilele F1 cross breed Tomato (Syngenta | 1000 Seeds) is a mixture tomato for the new market with an incredible sweet taste. The assortment is known for high creation of oval shape and exceptionally firm natural products.
Organic product yield: 30-35 tons/section of land
Organic product size: 120-130g
Organic product Shape: Oval
Development: 75 days subsequent to relocating₦9,500.00
Available in 2 pack sizes- 70g and 35g. freshness guaranteed, packaged under hygienic conditions.
70g pack – N1500
35g pack – N900₦900.00
Albasa Force is a pre-rise and post-development herbicide for broadleaf and grasses weeds in onions, garlic, pepper, tomato, and cabbage. Deal with weeds on your ranch with this successful weed executioner.
Put in your request today, we convey cross country.₦13,500.00
The Clemson Spineless Okra seed is the most well-known open-pollinated okra assortment on the lookout. The plants are energetic and produce uncommonly uniform straight medium-green yellow ribbed cases. An extremely productive and high-yielding assortment with an open leaf developing propensity.
It has somewhat scored green cases that are cowardly with a full-bodied flavor okra sweethearts see as completely heavenly. So express farewell to that extreme wiry okra.
Days To Maturity: 56 days
Natural product Size: 2-3 inches
Daylight required: 6 hours of direct sun each day.
Spread: 36-48 inches
Level: 36-48 inches
Sow Method: Open field/Greenhouse
Establishing Time: Annual
Bundle size: 100g₦3,000.00