Commercial Day Old Pullet – Hyline Brown (Agrited brand)
The Hyline Brown is well known for its high peak laying rates, stable eggshells, outstanding laying performance persistence, and excellent health.
The hen is ideal for a variety of management systems, such as battery cages, free-range, or deep litter, as it consistently lays magnificent brown eggs.
*As a reminder, the price shown is for a carton of 50-day-old chicks.
The Agrited Hyline Brown Pullet, which adapts well to various management approaches and environmental circumstances, is one of the best layer birds available on the Nigerian market.
It is the best option for both small- and large-scale farmers because of its great feed conversion ratio and affordability.
Please count your birds while the driver is still present before departing from the delivery location. Once you are certain that the delivery person or driver has seen any loss, and you have confirmed this with us. Once we verify or corroborate the loss or inconsistency at delivery, you will receive compensation.
On day-old chicks, Farmpays makes no warranty or guarantee on:
scheduled for delivery to destinations that are far away.
which suffer fatalities after arriving at fields and moving forward
For routine observation and treatment, we advise hiring licensed vets (as well as consulting the recommended vaccine and medication schedule).
Please be aware of our day-Prices for aged chicks are revised every two weeks in accordance with market pricing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 4.51 rating from 626 reviews
Eden Lettuce from Technisem can be developed for the entire year, even in the hot and damp tropical regions. In the dry season, the water system by nearby sprinkling increments crop achievement.
Net Weight: 10g
Days to development: 50 days
Seed Quantity required/acre:160g-240g.
of plants/section of land: 32000-48000
Variety: Shining green
Normal weight: between 600 to 700 gr
Leaves: Blistered and all around separated₦3,500.00
Gas brooders help provide a source of heat for floor reared chicks. They utilize natural gas or methane, connected to a heating element hanged 3 to 5 feet above the chick/pen floor.
- This product works well with brooder guards (often in a diameter of 5 feet-which can hold about 200 chicks).
- Thus, the brooder guard is raised in the middle of the circle.
- The maximum heat source from this device can serve up to 1000 or more brooding birds
- Recommended gas use is 0.2kg/hr for 1000 capacity brooder and 0.4kg/hr for the 2000 birds capacity.
- This brooder does not come with a thermostat, thus it works via manual adjustment of the gas-flow/know and height level to control heat intensity. Kindly click here to buy the digital temperature and humidity meter which can be adapted as well.
- The 2000 capacity is based on pre-order and could take 3 weeks to deliver.
There are no reviews yet.