D.I. Grow Organic Foliar Liquid Fertilizer (1 Litre)
₦6,500.00 – ₦7,500.00In Stock
D.I. Grow is a foliar fertilizer with macronutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium, and Magnesium plus micronutrients such as Iron, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Boron, Molybdenum, and Humic Acid.
- It is safe, effective, and eco-friendly.
D.I. Grow Liquid Fertilizer
D.I. Grow is a foliar fertilizer formulated from rich macro and micro nutrients, trace nutrients and humic acid. It helps the growth of various vegetables, fruits and flowers while improving the quality of soil.
- Main elements: Also known as macronutrients. Assist in plant growth, improve fruits and leaf quality, increase production of seeds and fruits etc
- Secondary elements: Also known as micronutrients, essential in the formation of chlorophyll and many other enzyme functions important for reproductive growth, cell wall formation, calcium uptake, cell and hormonal movement etc.
- Additional element: Humic acid strengthens plant growth, assists in nutrient absorption and improves the quality of soil.
- Controls secretion of absisic acid to prevent shedding of buds and flowers
- Stimulates flower blooming and prevents premature dropping of flowers and fruits
- Increases quality and quantity of flowers and fruits
- Increases harvest from at least 15% to 300% for every ton
- Non poisonous and environmental friendly
- Stimulates root development and improves the overall nutrient utilization efficiency.
- Greatly increases leaf size and prolongs productive growth.
- Increases the food accumulation (in the form of fruit or edible portion) from photosynthesis
- Stimulates bud formation
- Prevents pre-harvest drop of flower and fruit
- Resistance to diseases and insect damage
Features of product
- Contains chelated micro-nutrients and bio-stimulants,to help lessen or nulify minor deficients in plants
- Has a tremedous effect on seed germination,root development and general growth
- Greately increase cell division and elongation,producing greener lusher
- Plants that translate into higher yeilds during fruit and flower production.
- Increases the rate of photosynthesis in the leaves and stimulate nutrient absorpotion by plant roots
- Formulated to be compatible with pesticides and fungicides
- Environment friendly
- Mix D.I. Grow – (foliar fertilizer) green with water according to the instruction, spray on leaves and roots of the plant.
- D.I.Grow – (foliar fertilizer) green can be used along with pesticide and fungicide
- Shake well before use
- For the best result ,use in the morning and evening.
- Application depends on types of plants,growing condition, environment and weather .
- Store in a suitable dry place
- Do not store near food and foodstuff
- Do not re-use empty sacks
- Harmful if it comes in contact with the skin or swallowed
Specification: D.I. Grow Organic Foliar Liquid Fertilizer (1 Litre)
|D.I. Grow color||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
Our Sticky Traps are -sided, non-gridded yellow sticky traps that draws aphids, thrips, leafminers, whiteflies and greater. They are designed to be used in gardens, nurseries, greenhouses or fields. Great for houseplants too. Wire hangers also can be used as stakes.
The Stick Trap is blue on one facet, yellow on the other. Pest Wizard Blue & Yellow Card Traps are twin-duty traps and seize an array of pests the use of particular shade wavelengths and MessyLess™ non-poisonous adhesive that gained’t stick to your palms.
Features and Chracteristics:
Colour: Yellow & Blue.
Dimension: 11cm x 30cm.
Each p.C. Contains four rectangular traps and 8 hangers.
Traps are weather resistant and measure eight inches x three.5 inches.
The colorings in this entice will entice a wide kind of insects, including, however no longer restrained to insect pests like: leafminers, whitefly, leafhoppers, moths, and aphids.
For Potted Plants: Use a cord hanger as a stake to upward push the lowest of the Sticky Strip a few inches above the plant.
For Staked or Tied Plants: Arrange the Sticky Strip so the pinnacle is barely above the pinnacle of the plant canopy.
For Garden & Field Use: Use immediately on the floor with the sticky facet up, or for above floor trapping, hang with a string, or use the protected twine hanger which may be used as a stake.
You can hold the sticky traps on branches in bushes and roses.
The traps can be held on stakes close to vegetable row plants, shrubs and box vegetation as well.
For Monitoring: Use 1 lure in line with 1,000 rectangular ft.
For Trapping: Use 1 trap in step with 20-50 rectangular ft.
NB: Price above is for a percent of 10 portions.₦4,500.00
Lucky white RD 46 radish seeds is a especially decided on radish from CropPower. Lucky white RD46 is a spherical depart clean stem radish range. This range has good adaptability in tropical climates and is simple to develop. It may be harvested after 34-45 days of planting. This radish variety produces fine safe to eat roots and leaves that can be used in area of lettuce in salads and burgers.
Maturity: 34-forty five days
White and sweet radish
Edible and rather palatable leaves
Package size: 100g.₦6,500.00
We offer coco peat which is a multi-reason developing medium made from coconut husk.
It is an ideal developing mechanism for plants because of its high water holding limit, OK EC and pH, porosity, and great seepage/air circulation.
Our coco peat, which arrives in a 5kg sack, is washed and cushioned.
It is 100 percent natural and liberated from vermin, weeds, or sicknesses.
One 5kg pack of coco peat fills around 13 seedling plate of 104 cells (4cm x 4cm attachment).
We convey from one side of the country to the other.₦6,000.00
Kazinga RZ F1 is a hybrid garden egg seeds dealt with with bio-stimulants that confer multiplied germination, extended root improvement, accelerated vegetative boom, accelerated fruit excellent (shape, weight, colour), expanded resistance to climate strain, and superior ripening.
Attractive white cream color
Early and high yield potential
Good shelf existence
Color: white cream
Package length: one thousand seeds.₦13,000.00