Force Top Herbicide (Pendimethalin 33%EC | 1Ltr)
We offer Force Top which is a selective pre-emergence agricultural herbicide that can be used for controlling most annual grasses and many annual broad-leaved weeds in cereals, soya beans, cowpeas, groundnut, etc.
- Target weeds die shortly after germination or following emergence from the soil.
- It can also be used in pre-transplanting, early post-emergence and pre-planting conditions.
- Active ingredient¬†in Force Top is pendimethalin 33% EC.
We deliver nationwide.
Force Top Herbicide
Force Top is a selective pre-emergence agricultural herbicide that can be used for controlling most annual grasses and many annual broad-leaved weeds in cereals, soya beans, cowpeas, groundnut, etc. It has also proven valuable in the control of suckers in tobacco. Below are some of the features of Force Top:
- Active ingredient: Pendimethalin 33 % EC.
- Family: Dinitroaniline.
- Description: Selective, pre-emergence herbicide.
- Mode of action: It is a selective herbicide, absorbed by the roots and leaves. Affected plants die shortly after germination or following emergence from the soil.
- Packaging: 1 liter / 12 pieces / carton.
Note:¬†In addition to its pre-emergence action, Force Top can also be applied in pre-transplanting, early post-emergence, and pre-planting conditions.
Force Top is applicable in the following crops
Artichoke, Carrot, Cereals, Corn (maize), Fruits, Garlic, Gladiolus, Herbs, Legumes, Onion, Ornamentals, Peanut, Potato, Safflower, Sorghum, Soybean, Sugarcane, Sunflower, Tobacco, Tomato, Established Turfs, Aubergines, Primrose.
Importance of herbicides in crop production
Production of major crops has more than tripled since 1960, thanks in large part to pesticides (including herbicides). Without pesticides, more than half of our crops would be lost to pests and diseases.
Food crops on farms must compete with 30,000 species of weeds and this competition can be detrimental to the survival of the crops. This shows the pertinent need for specific chemicals that can deal with these pests while prolonging the life of crops and preventing post-harvest losses.
- Herbicides help farmers grow more food on less land by protecting crops from various species of weeds.
- The use of herbicides will serve to increase the productivity per hectare.
- They enable farmers to produce safe, quality foods at affordable prices.
- They also help farmers to provide an abundance of nutritious, all-year-round food which is necessary for human health.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 5.00 rating from 1634 reviews
Abamet 18 EC is an insect poison that acts fundamentally by ingestions yet additionally has contact and translaminar movement implying that the dynamic fixing passes into the leaf tissue framing a harmful repository of Abamectin that keeps on killing vermin as they feed on the mesophyll tissue.
Class: Acaricide/Miticide, Insecticide
Dynamic Ingredient: Abamectin 18g/l EC
Definition: Emulsifiable concentrate‚Ä¶
Depiction: Contact and translaminar method of activity.
Bundling size: 100ml.₦1,500.00
CHAMP DP is an expansive range fungicide-bactericide, for the control of sicknesses in crops.
A copper fungicide safeguards against a great many contagious infections that can be utilized on organic products, vegetables, and ornamentals.
It is a simple to utilize dry granules with dustless fine molecule size for even, intensive inclusion and better adherence to establish surfaces.
It very well may be utilized to control infections like anthracnose, stick shrink, leaf spot, stick spot, prod scourge, melanosis, verrucose, earthy colored decay, leaf spot, wool mold, septoria spot, earthy colored spot, dark spot, leaf twist, shot opening, bladder plum, bacterial impact, bacterial curse, precise leaf spot, and so forth.
Dynamic Ingredient: 375g/kg copper as copper hydroxide as a water-dispersible granule.
A defensive copper fungicide for the control of numerous infections of organic product, vegetables, and ranger service.
Bundle size: 50g₦500.00
Maxi MKP is a fully water-soluble mono-potassium phosphate fertilizer which is a highly efficient source of phosphorus and potassium for plants.
- As a nitrogen-free fertilizer, the offered product is the preferred source of phosphorus and potassium when nitrogen fertilization should be limited.
- It can be applied at the productive stages of sugar-rich fruit crops to increase sugar content and to improve crop quality.
- You can also combine Maxi MKP with other fertilizers to meet crop nutritional needs throughout the growth cycle.