FORCEUP (Non-Selective Systemic Pre-planting Herbicide)
A non-selective systemic pre-planting foliar-applied agricultural herbicide, is for the control of Stubborn, annual and perennial grasses and brad-leaved weeds. This is slow acting herbicide used for killing weeds and grasses. It acts from deep within the roots of weeds till it dries it up completely.
360 g Glyphosate / L (in the form of 480 g / L Glyphosate – Isopropylamine, salt) SL.
Non-selective systemic foliar-applied herbicide.
- A Carton of 260 ml (40 pieces).
- A Carton of 1 L (12 pieces)
- A Carton of 5 L (4 pieces).
- 260g Granular.
- Force Up 1 Litre.
- Force Up 5 Litre.
Price is for a Carton pack.
FORCE UP is a pre-planting herbicide, carefully formulated preparation to control the emerged weeds. It acts by inhibiting 5-enolpyruvylshikimate-3-phosphate (EPSP), an enzyme of the aromatic acid biosynthetic pathway. This prevents synthesis of essential aromatic amino acids needed for protein biosynthesis.
Mode of Action: It is a non-selective systemic foliar-applied, total agriculture herbicides with rapid translocation throughout the plant for the control of most stubborn annual and perennial grasses. The green parts of the weeds absorbs this product and not the mature brown bark.
Directions of use:
- Ensure that the sprayer is properly and correctly calibrated before use.
- Shake the container before use.
- Half fill the sprayer with clean water and add the recommended quantity of this product.
- Agitate during the completion of filling, rinse at least three times, adding the rinsing water to the spray tank on each occasion prior to completion of filling.
- Spray only on actively growing weeds.
- Apply after leaves expand fully.
- If the container is empty, then destroy the container but if this product still remains in the container, replace the cap tightly after use.
|Weeds to be controlled||Rate of Use|
|Annual grasses and broad-leaved weeds||3L / Hectare|
|Biannual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds||6L / Hectare|
|Tree stump regrowth control, sugarcane eradication and undesirable shrubs||8-12L / Hectare|
For more Information: Consult an Agronomy expert OR see product label.
Important Caution Before, During and After Use
- This product should be handled with care and must not be allowed to come in direct contact with foodstuff and animal feed.
- Do not eat, drink, chew tobacco or smoke during application.
- Wear protective clothing and gloves and goggles, wear eyewear.
- Bath or shower after spraying and change to clean clothes.
- Wash the used equipment and your hands thoroughly immediately with soap and water after handling.
Storage: This product must be stored and secured in a safe room or premises that is well built, dry, well-lit and ventilated.
- After use, wash hands and contaminated parts of the body properly with soap and clean sprayers thoroughly with water after completion of work.
- Keep all unprotected persons out of treated areas for 48 hours, do not contaminate ponds or streams
- After use of container, dispose off in a safe manner, so as to prevent environmental or water pollution.
- Disposal: Used containers should not be left outside for their re-use, they should be broken and buried away from inhabitants. Waste should be disposed off in a landfill approved for agricultural pesticide disposal or according to Federal, State and Local rule.
Actions to take in times of Emergency (Fist Aid)
Eye: Avoid contact with eyes; if in contact with the eye, wash immediately with excessive amount of water. Continue washing by cleansing with normal saline or phosphate buffer solution. This should last and continue until the eye feels comfortable
Skin: If in contact with the skin, immediately remove the clothes and wash contaminated areas thoroughly with soap and plenty of water. Do not mix with bare hand
Inhalation: Avoid breathing vapour or spray mist. In cases of inhalation, remove the affected person to fresh air and obtain medical attention if there is any respiratory distress
- Do not mix with other agricultural herbicides may reduce the activity of this product but it can be mixed with ForceUron and Extraforce.
- Keep out of the reach of Children.
- Read label or get proper direction before use.
|Quantity Size||Single Bottle, Carton|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
We offer Red Force which is a foundational rural fungicide utilized ordinarily for the control of dark unit sickness (Phytophthora sp.) of cocoa.
The item is a multi-reason, defensive, contact and lingering fungicide for viable infectious prevention and security of field harvests, organic products, and vegetables.
The dynamic fixing in Red Force is metalaxyl-M 6% in addition to copper (1) oxide 60% WP.
Shop with us now and we convey across the country.₦700.00
Seed Count: 1000.
Quality Watermelon seeds, planned for the flow and the accompanying developing season. It accompanies a full representation, as well as point by point planting directions.
Seeds will create delightfully sweet organic products that weigh somewhere in the range of 20 to 25 pounds. The hard external skin is green and the tissue is dark red.
Every plant can create somewhere close to 2 to 4 melons, contingent upon developing circumstances.
These succulent bites will be prepared for collecting in around 90 days after the main fledglings show up.
All Watermelon seeds are Non-GMO based seed items and are planned for the flow and the accompanying developing season. All seeds are created from open-pollinated plants, put away in a temperature-controlled office and continually moved out because of fame.₦10,500.00
Espartano F1 Hybrid Sweet Pepper Seeds is a half breed early development assortment that is high yielding Medium between hubs, larges leaves, awesome setting and early. A sweet pepper assortment is reasonable for both indoor/nursery and open air crops. They have enormous blocky organic products sizes, pleasant glossy yellow tone, exceptionally smooth and huge. It is additionally truly versatile for development in the blustery and post-stormy season areas of strength for with weighty natural products.₦14,000.00
CYPERFORCE (Cypermethrin 10% E.C)
Cyperforce contain cypermethrin (10%) which comprises of manufactured pyrethroid utilized as an insect poison in agrarian applications as well as in purchaser items for homegrown purposes. Controlling worms, flies, borers is utilized.
Dynamic Ingredient: cypermethrin (10%)
Method of activity: Contact
Bundle size: 250 ml and 500 ml.₦3,150.00