Harakat is an insecticide with a unique mechanism of action and a strong activity against Lepidoptera and other pests.
- It is a strong contact and stomach insecticide. It penetrates leaf tissues (translaminar activity) and forms a reservoir within the leaf.
- It is suitable for the control of Lepidopteran pests on vegetables, beans, cowpea, soybean, cotton, fruits and other crops.
- Emamectin benzoate 48g/L
- Acetamiprid 64g/L Ec.
Hallakat: Product features
- It is good for controlling Lepidopteran and sucking pests such as bollworms in cotton and fruit and shoot borers in okra, thrips and mites.
- No phytotoxicity has been reported when used as recommended.
- It has both contact and stomach action, thus gives effective control of caterpillars.
- It is rapidly absorbed into the foliage.
- It has good translaminar action thus controls the caterpillars present on the lower surface of the leaves.
- It is compatible with other insecticides
- Quick action: The caterpillars stop feeding on crops just after ingestion.
- It has two different active ingredients (emamectin benzoate and acetamiprid).
Mode of Action
- This is a non-systemic insecticide with stomach action, thus it must be ingested by the larvae to be maximally effective.
- It acts on nerve cells to suppress muscle contraction, and as a result, the insect is paralyzed immediately after ingestion.
- Affected larvae after paralysis will die subsequently in 2-4 days.
- Larvae stop feeding within hours of ingesting which prevents subsequent crop damage.
- This product also has contact action on insects.
- When used appropriately, the product can help reduce the losses that could result from the feeding activities of insect pests.
Directions of Use
- Apply the insecticide when the incidence of larvae is first observed and repeat applications as necessary.
- Apply the insecticide’s insufficient quantity of water to ensure thorough coverage of the foliage.
- Handle this insecticide with caution.