(4 customer reviews)


In Stock

Kilele F1 cross breed Tomato (Syngenta | 1000 Seeds) is a mixture tomato for the new market with an incredible sweet taste. The assortment is known for high creation of oval shape and exceptionally firm natural products.

Item Features:

Organic product yield: 30-35 tons/section of land
Organic product size: 120-130g
Organic product Shape: Oval
Development: 75 days subsequent to relocating

If you purchase this product you will earn 45 Points worth 270.00!


Kilele F1 Hybrid Tomato (Syngenta Brand) – 1000 Seeds
Kilele F1 half and half Tomato is a cross breed tomato for the new market with a great sweet taste. The assortment is known for high creation of oval shape and extremely firm products of the soil ideal for all nearby business sectors where extended natural products are mentioned.

Medical advantage Of Kilele F1 Hybrid Tomato
One of the principal helps that Kilele F1 crossover Tomato give contrasted with standard tomato plants is further developed infection obstruction. Numerous mixture cultivars are reproduced to give further developed protection from normal parasitic illnesses that can influence tomato plants like verticillium and fusarium wither.
The water content of Kilele F1 crossover Tomato is around 95%, with the other 5% being principally sugars and fiber.
Kilele F1 half and half Tomato are likewise great wellsprings of nutrients and minerals like L-ascorbic acid, potassium, vitamin K, nutrient B9 (folate), and so on.
Remembering Kilele F1 mixture Tomato for diet can assist with forestalling malignant growth, keep up with solid circulatory strain and diminish blood glucose level in individuals with diabetes
Moreover, they contain key carotenoids like lutein and lycopene. These can safeguard the eye against light-actuated harm
Kilele F1 half and half Tomato contains lycopene, perhaps the most impressive regular cell reinforcement. Lycopene has additionally been displayed to shield the skin from unsafe UV beams. Lycopene may likewise assist with freeing the oxidative pressure from individuals who as of now have diabetes.
Instructions to Grow Kilele F1 Hybrid Tomato
Sowing seeds from Kilele F1 half and half Tomato is no more earnestly than sowing locally acquired seeds. Eliminate the seeds from a ready crossover tomato and absorb them for 14 hours lukewarm water. Dry them on a paper towel and plan to establish them in seven days or less

Elements Of Kilele F1 Hybrid Tomato
Development: 75 days in the wake of relocating
Nursery period: 3 a month
Sickness To Which Kilele F1 Hybrid Tomato Is Resistant To
Tomato yellow leaf twist infection (tylcv) (gathuri/ngumi)
Tomato mosaic infection (tomv): 0-2
Verticillium and fusarium shrink (race 1 and 2)
Nematodes (m.Incognita/++)
Seasons To Grow Kilele F1 Hybrid Tomato
Tomatoes run on warmth, plant in pre-summer and late-spring
You can take a stab at growing a Kilele F1 cross breed Tomato plant inside, the entire year. With great fake lighting or a sufficiently brilliant window.

4 reviews for Kilele F1 Hybrid Tomato Seeds (Syngenta Brand) -1000 Seeds/Pack

  1. Ayanfeoluwa (verified owner)

    Very fast delivery.

  2. Paul (verified owner)

    Very fast delivery.

  3. Liam (verified owner)

    Very well worth the money.

  4. Anthony (verified owner)

    Good quality.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

  • 4.23 rating from 802 reviews
Select your currency