The Vigor of Larisa F1 Hybrid Tomato is Medium to Strong. It Does Well In Warm And Humid Environments. Fruits Are Large, Flat, and Round. Deep red in color, very firm, and with a long shelf life are the fruits.
Benefits Of Larisa F1 Tomato Seeds For Health
About 95% of a Larisa F1 tomato’s weight is made up of water; the remaining 5% is primarily made up of carbs and fiber.
Vitamins and minerals like vitamin C, potassium, vitamin K, and vitamin B9 (folate) are abundant in Larisa F1 tomatoes.
The Larisa F1 tomato can lower blood glucose levels in diabetics and help prevent cancer. It can also help maintain healthy blood pressure.
Important carotenoids including lutein and lycopene are present in Larisa F1 tomatoes. These can shield the eye from harm brought on by light.
The top ten fruits and vegetables with the least amount of pesticide residue are Larisa F1 tomatoes.
Instructions For Planting And Caring For Your Larisa F1 Tomato Seeds
Criteria for water Over the course of the growing season, keep the soil continuously moist.
To avoid cracked fruits and blossom end rot, moisture is essential.
Mulch the soil to stop water from evaporating.
Date of Planting
The Larisa F1 Tomato Seeds can be planted in both seasons, but for the best results, put them in a greenhouse or a nursery before transferring them to an open field.
Why You Should Purchase Larisa F1 Tomato Seeds
When compared to other ordinary tomato plants, the Larisa F1 Hybrid Tomato offers improved disease resistance, which is one of its key advantages.
Verticillium and fusarium wilt, two prevalent fungal diseases that can harm tomato plants, are more resistant to them now.