Marshal is a cyhalothrin-based organic compound that is used as a pesticide. It is a pyrethroid, a class of synthetic insecticides that mimics the structure and insecticidal properties of the naturally occurring pyrethrin which comes from the flowers of chrysanthemums.
- It is highly effective against aphids, sucking and chewing insects, spider mites, caterpillars, thrips, whiteflies, etc.
- Marshal is indicated for combating insect pests of the following crops: Tomatoes, cotton, Macademia, grapes, peas, maize, sorghum, potatoes, dry beans, sweet corn, green beans, and controlling cutworm of all crops.
Active ingredients in Marshal
- Lambda-cyhalothrin (pyrethroid) 50 g/ℓ
- Lambda-Cyhalothrin 2.5 E.C.
Marshal: Product benefits
- Faster uptake and symptoms.
- Highest levels of long-term insect control.
- Greater consistency in a wider range of weather conditions.
- Make the mixture as indicated by half filling the spray tank with clean water.
- Afterward, start agitation and add the required amount.
- Fill with water to the required volume.
Apply using a conventional high volume sprayer with hollow cone nozzles, giving a medium to fine droplet for adequate and even distribution. Do not spray wet plants.
- Aerial application of Marshal may only be done by a registered Aerial Application Operator.
- Ensure that the spray mixture is distributed evenly over the target area and that the loss of spray material during application is restricted to a minimum.
- It is therefore essential that the following criteria be met:
- Volume: A spray mixture volume of 30 ℓ per hectare is recommended.
- Droplet coverage: 30 to 40 droplets per cm² must be recovered at the target area.
- Stop spraying if the wind speed exceeds 15 km/h.
- Stop spraying under turbulent, unstable, and dry conditions during the heat of the day.
- Spraying under temperature inversion conditions (spraying in or above the inversion layer) and/or high humidity conditions (relative humidity 80% and above) may lead to:
- reduced efficacy due to suspension and evaporation of small droplets in the air (inadequate coverage).
- damage to other sensitive crops and/or non-target areas through drifting of the suspended spray cloud away from the target field.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
- Skin Friendly
- Portable & Light Weight, Stainless Steel Material
- Critical Parts are powder coated to prevent rusting.
- Certified by Central Govt Board of India
- Free Stainless Steel Ropes
Product category:Аctive ingredient:Copper (from Copper (I) oxide Cu2O) – 750 g/kgFormulation:Water-dispersible granules (WG)Classification of resistance:M01Packaging:20 g, 200 g and 1 kgManufacturer:Syngenta
Raspberry, bean and green bean – 5 days
Pepper – 7 days
Tomatoe and potatoe – 14 days
Celery – 15 days
Onion, blackberry, hazelnut and walnut – 21 days
Grapevine and sugar beet – 35 days
Cucumber and apple – provided by the time of application₦500.00