Maxi K Fertilizer (Soluble Potassium Nitrate | NPK 13-0-46)
Maxi K Soluble Potassium Nitrate Fertilizer -25kg is used as a source of Nitrogen (N) and potassium – two of the macronutrients for plants.
Both are required by plants to support harvest quality, protein formation, disease resistance and water-use efficiency.
The Maxi-K fertilizer is a unique source of potassium by its nutritional value and its contribution to the health and yields of plants. It increases yields and improves quality in vegetables, field crops, flowers, fruit, and nut trees.
Ideal fertilizer for growth, consistency, and coloring of fruits and flowers, low chlorine content.
Product Features and Specification:
- Crops: Excellent for potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, aubergines, flowering plants, and fruit trees.
- Nutrient Composition: 13% Nitrogen, 46% Potassium
- Very Low Chlorine
- Package size: 25kg
Out of stock
Potassium nitrate fertilizers are essential to crop farmers for more bountiful production. Our Maxi K is a premium product containing optimal levels of potassium (K) and nitrogen (N).
- This product comes in colourless crystals or white powder.
- It is mainly applied in agriculture (compound fertilizer and foliar spray fertilizer), drugs, catalyzers, ceramics and enamels, etc.
- With no phosphorus content, this fertilizer contains nitrogen and potassium in 1:2
|Potassium Oxide(as K2O)||46.0% min|
|Sulphate(as SO4)||0.01% max|
|Chloride(as Cl)||0.03% max|
|Iron (as Fe)||0.002% max|
|Magnesium(as Mg)||0.004% max|
|Heavy Metal(as Pb)||0.001% max|
|Clarity of Solution||Qualified|
Maxi K: Agricultural use
Growers value fertilizing with KNO₃ especially in conditions where a highly soluble, chloride-free nutrient source is needed. In such soils, all of the N is immediately available for plant uptake as nitrate, requiring no additional microbial action and soil transformation.
Growers of high-value vegetable and orchard crops sometimes prefer to use a nitrate-based source of nutrition in an effort to boost yield and quality.
Potassium nitrate contains a relatively high proportion of K, with an N to K ratio of approximately one to three. Many crops have high K demands and can remove as much or more K than N at harvest.
Applications of KNO₃ to the soil are made before the growing season or as a supplement during the growing season. A diluted solution is sometimes sprayed on plant foliage to stimulate physiological processes or to overcome nutrient deficiencies.
Foliar application of K during fruit development advantages some crops, since this growth stage, often coincides with high K demands during the time of declining root activity and nutrient uptake.
It is also commonly used for greenhouse plant production and hydroponic culture.
- Both N and K are required by plants to support harvest quality, protein formation, disease resistance and water-use efficiency.
- Farmers often apply KNO₃ to soil or through the irrigation system during the growing season to support healthy growth.
- The relatively high solubility of KNO₃ under warm conditions allows for a more concentrated solution than for other common K fertilizers. However, farmers must carefully manage the water to keep the nitrate from moving below the root zone.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
We offer fuel water siphon which is an item from DILI-Agro legitimate for quality assembling of hardware.
The offered item is reasonable for the consistent stock of water and it is strongly suggested for ranchers (for every single rural use) and in any event, for family use.
It was ergonomically delivered for simple and safe use.
Utilizing our item, there is no more siphoning the hard way/physically.
It involves a stomach siphon and works with draw back starters as the beginning framework.
Shop with us now!$85,000.00
We sell cassava stem cuttings which are the stems from high producing and hardy cassava varieties to give you high returns from your cassava plantation.
- For you to plant cassava, stem cuttings are important and unavoidable inputs you will need and we assure you of the best cuttings for the job.
- The offered stem cuttings are in very good shape and they come in bundles (20 stems per bundle).
- Price listed is per bundle and we offer a minimum of 100 bundles per order
What are you waiting for? Place your orders now and we deliver nationwide.$600.00
5 reviews for Maxi K Fertilizer (Soluble Potassium Nitrate | NPK 13-0-46)
There are no reviews yet.