Maxi MAP (Monoammonium Phosphate Fertilizer | 25kg)
Maximize your phosphorus plant nutrient efficiency with our Maxi MAP fertilizer.
- Monoammonium phosphate (MAP) is a widely used source of phosphorus (P) and nitrogen (N). It contains the most phosphorus of any common solid fertilizer.
- In addition to optimizing efficiency, it also reduces the risk of crop yield and quality loss.
- It is usually applied by broadcasting or during sowing.
- Suitable crops are sugar beet, perenni
Out of stock
Maxi MAP is the best solid granular fertilizer to provide your crops with phosphorus and nitrogen. These two nutrients are vital for quick sprouting and vegetation.
- Ammonia nitrogen contributes to better phosphorus intake by plants.
- They are offered in 25kg bags.
Maxi MAP: Product advantages/features
- High cropping
- Ensures good root system growth
- Yields high-quality plant products
- Method of application: Broadcasting, during sowing
- Soils: alkaline soils
- Crops: Sugar beet, perennial grasses, grain corn, silage corn, oats, rye, potatoes, sunflower, soybeans, rapeseed, wheat, and others.
How Phosphorus is Obtained
- It is chiefly obtained from mining phosphate rock and naturally from the soil composition.
- The phosphate rock can be exposed to different acids to make the ingredients required for fertilizer.
- High amounts of these nutrients can be gotten artificially from manufactured fertilizers. Our Maxi MAP is your best choice, and bet.
- No special precautions are needed with the use of MAP. The slight acidity associated with this fertilizer reduces the potential for NH₃ loss to the air.
- MAP can be placed in close proximity to germinating seeds without concern for NH₃ damage. However, the MAP used in foliar spray or added to irrigation water shouldn’t be mixed with calcium or magnesium fertilizers.
- MAP has good storage and handling properties. Some of the chemical impurities (such as iron and aluminum) naturally serve as a conditioner to prevent caking.
- As with all P fertilizers, employ appropriate management practices to minimize any nutrient loss to surface or drainage water.
- A high purity source of MAP is used as a feed ingredient for animals. The NH₄⁺ is synthesized into protein and the H₂PO₄⁻ supports a variety of metabolic functions in animals.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 4.51 rating from 810 reviews
Could it be said that you are a Tuber Farmer? Do you have the issue of weeding your homestead on numerous occasions prior to gathering? Tuber Force Herbicide is a specific post-rise herbicide for the control of weeds in tubers, particularly in sweet potato, cassava, Irish potato and yam.
Do you wish to make trickle water system frameworks simpler to introduce? We have an ergonomic apparatus for you!
Our punching tool is an excellent item used to penetrate openings while introducing trickle producers and miniature sprinklers in polyethylene tubings.
With its ergonomic handle and durable form, this item is awesome for opening punching position.
Make a buy now!
Abamet 18 EC is an insect poison that acts fundamentally by ingestions yet additionally has contact and translaminar movement implying that the dynamic fixing passes into the leaf tissue framing a harmful repository of Abamectin that keeps on killing vermin as they feed on the mesophyll tissue.
Class: Acaricide/Miticide, Insecticide
Dynamic Ingredient: Abamectin 18g/l EC
Definition: Emulsifiable concentrate…
Depiction: Contact and translaminar method of activity.
Bundling size: 100ml.₦2,800.00
5 reviews for Maxi MAP (Monoammonium Phosphate Fertilizer | 25kg)
There are no reviews yet.