Maxi MAP (Monoammonium Phosphate Fertilizer | 25kg)
Maximize your phosphorus plant nutrient efficiency with our Maxi MAP fertilizer.
- Monoammonium phosphate (MAP) is a widely used source of phosphorus (P) and nitrogen (N). It contains the most phosphorus of any common solid fertilizer.
- In addition to optimizing efficiency, it also reduces the risk of crop yield and quality loss.
- It is usually applied by broadcasting or during sowing.
- Suitable crops are sugar beet, perenni
Maxi MAP is the best solid granular fertilizer to provide your crops with phosphorus and nitrogen. These two nutrients are vital for quick sprouting and vegetation.
- Ammonia nitrogen contributes to better phosphorus intake by plants.
- They are offered in 25kg bags.
Maxi MAP: Product advantages/features
- High cropping
- Ensures good root system growth
- Yields high-quality plant products
- Method of application: Broadcasting, during sowing
- Soils: alkaline soils
- Crops: Sugar beet, perennial grasses, grain corn, silage corn, oats, rye, potatoes, sunflower, soybeans, rapeseed, wheat, and others.
How Phosphorus is Obtained
- It is chiefly obtained from mining phosphate rock and naturally from the soil composition.
- The phosphate rock can be exposed to different acids to make the ingredients required for fertilizer.
- High amounts of these nutrients can be gotten artificially from manufactured fertilizers. Our Maxi MAP is your best choice, and bet.
- No special precautions are needed with the use of MAP. The slight acidity associated with this fertilizer reduces the potential for NH₃ loss to the air.
- MAP can be placed in close proximity to germinating seeds without concern for NH₃ damage. However, the MAP used in foliar spray or added to irrigation water shouldn’t be mixed with calcium or magnesium fertilizers.
- MAP has good storage and handling properties. Some of the chemical impurities (such as iron and aluminum) naturally serve as a conditioner to prevent caking.
- As with all P fertilizers, employ appropriate management practices to minimize any nutrient loss to surface or drainage water.
- A high purity source of MAP is used as a feed ingredient for animals. The NH₄⁺ is synthesized into protein and the H₂PO₄⁻ supports a variety of metabolic functions in animals.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 5.00 rating from 568 reviews
Minimized, tough plan for a long time, this low limit seat scale offers adaptable choices for really look at gauging, distributing, detailing and so on This table scale accompanies a multi-useful touchscreen marker and has demonstrated to help in industrial facilities, distribution centers and different homestead tasks for weighing more modest unit things with accuracy.$31,524.26
The offered shower weapon is a superior presentation water system gadget intended for an assortment of purposes and applications where somewhat high streams and broadened sweep of the water toss are wanted. This 360-degree pivoting splash weapon is accessible with a working tension of 3 to 8 bar and stream of 13 and 82 m3/hr.
These devices have top notch enemy of maturing materials and they cover enormous objective regions and splash water drops equitably. The splash head is customizable to give particular examples and speed.
Worm force agrarian bug spray is a foundational insect poison. It is a contact and stomach expansive range fundamental insect poison, in which plants assimilate it through the roots, and from here the plant disperses it all through its organs like stems and leaves with the exception of the natural products, where insecticidal fixations are accomplished. It is utilized to control bugs in a wide assortment of field crops, including potatoes, corn, and soybean