Paraeforce Herbicide Weed/Grass Killer -1L With a strong blue color and pungent odor, paraeforce is the best herbicide for killing broadleaves such as grasses and weeds. Paraeforce also kills frostweed, briars, and even bamboo.
Every weed, grass, and unwanted plant no matter how tough is down with Paraeforce! Its all natural, non-nano, and concentrated herbicide. Mass quantity is available at the value-packed price of half the gallons markets cost.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
Like all secondary nutrients, plants do not need large amounts of magnesium to thrive, but an absence of this important nutrient will cause stunted growth.
- Magnesium is a key component of chlorophyll. Without magnesium, the plant cannot produce chlorophyll, which will cause photosynthesis to suffer.
- This fertilizer is best used to prevent magnesium deficiencies before or during planting, however, it can also be used to correct growth problems during the growing season.
Place an order now to get yours.₦25,000.00
- Highly productive and widely adapted gynoecious slicing variety with excellent disease tolerance package.
- For optimal production and high-quality fruits, it’s recommended to stick or trellis the variety.
- Cucumber fruit has many health benefits and highly recommended as part of the daily meal.
- Plant features:
- Ashley is a uniform succulent dark green blocky cylindrical fruit that averages 12-15 cm long.
- Maturity: 40-45 days.
- Yield potential: 25-27 tons/acre.
- Ideal for all fresh market
Here’s a gorgeous all-purpose slicing/pickling type. The plants are of bush habit, usually running no more than 18”, making them superior for small gardens, containers, or anywhere space is tight. Fruits hold well on the plants, so avoiding the need for constant picking. Plants are also tolerant of Downy Mildew, which is so often a problem in humid-summer climates. The bumpy, brightly striped exterior is particularly attractive as well. A superb new Polish variety!₦5,700.00variety : ESMARA - MARKETE - POINTSE
Belt Expert insecticide from Bayer brand is an innovative and highly effective crop protection product with the most modern chemical active agents of Flubendiamide and Thiacloprid. It sustainably controls and manages a wide range of chewing and sucking pests from the early stage of the crop, fighting parasites on cotton and generally fruit crops. Belt Expert acts by contact and ingestion through systemic activity.. Its unique safe formulation offers maximum protection for crops like maize, pepper, tomato, cowpea, pepper etc. to produce healthy and high-quality crops.
- Active agents: Flubendiamide + thiacloprid (240 + 240g/L)
- Suspension concentrate (SC)
Packaging: 100 ml bottles. 20 bottles/Carton.
- Mode of action: Belt Expert acts by contact and ingestion through systemic activity
Lambda-Cyhalothrin 5 % + Imidacloprid 15 % SC.
Synthetic pyrethroid for Lambda-Cyhalothrin and Neonicotinoid for Imidacloprid.
Excellent, systemic, contact and stomach foliar and soil insecticide â€“ acaricide in various crops such as cotton, cowpea, groundnut, soybean, vegetables, fruits, and ornamentals especially reliable against biting pests and sucking insects, such aphids, hoppers, whiteflies, and thrips, plus protection from virus vectors.
250 ml / 40 pieces / CTN 500 ml / 20 pieces / CTN 1 L / 12 pieces / CTN₦2,400.00 – ₦3,500.00Size : 250ml - 500ml