Strim Herbicide (UPL Brand | S-Metolachlor 960EC | 500mls)
We offer Strim Herbicide which is a pre-new or early post-emanant herbicide with an adversarial impact against a wide scope of weeds.
It is a particular and foundational pre-development herbicide for control of yearly expansive leaved and grass weeds in maize, sorghum, cotton, sugar stick, soybeans and peanuts.
It is bundled in 1-liter jugs.
Submit a request now, we convey cross country.
Strim Herbicide is a pre-developing or early post-rising herbicide with a hostile impact against a wide scope of weeds.
It is a particular and foundational pre-rise herbicide for control of yearly wide leaved and grass weeds in maize, sorghum, cotton, sugar stick, soybeans and peanuts.
Being an option in contrast to atrazine, Strim is a better approach to control weeds for maize ranchers.
It is consumed dominatingly by the hypocotyls and shoots.
Strim Herbicide: Dosage
Maize, sweet corn: 3 Ltr/Ha (apply previously, at, or following planting and before weeds have developed).
Soybeans, peanuts, sunflower: 3 Ltr/Ha (apply before pre-development where soil crusting is possible. Apply previously, at, or following planting and before weeds arise).
Sugarcane: Apply as a pre and present developing application on the harvest. Apply once each year as it were.
1.5 – 2 liters/Ha (200ml per tank).
Tank blend accomplices: Atrazine, nicosulfuron and paraquat for maize.
Heading for use
Maize, sweet corn, soybean, nut: Pre-developing application.
Sugarcane: Pre-or present developing application on the harvest.
Cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli: Immediately subsequent to relocating.
Cotton: Apply previously or following planting.
Apply Strim inside 0-3 days subsequent to planting/relocating.
Keep up with adequate soil dampness at the hour of utilization to actuate the dirt.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
We offer the oil palm seedlings of about 6 months.
- Super Gene like Tenera is a hybrid, but that is where the comparison stops.
- SUpergene fruits in 2-3 years while Tenera fruits in 4-5 years
- The parent’s materials of Super Gene are by far superior to Tenera.
- The nuts are bigger, the productivity is higher, the waiting period before production is greatly reduced.
- This specie (Supergene) is part of what makes Malaysia the number one Palm producer in the world due to its prolific production there.
- We package and deliver nationwide
Is it safe to say that you are anticipating applying foundational herbicide, fungicide, bug sprays, biostimulator or some other type of agrochemicals to your harvests? Splash Cover Force to work on the infiltration and improve dissolvability.
Score (with greetings tech innovation) is a non-specific foundational herbicide and is just dynamic when applied to the foliage and green bark of plants.
It is shown for the control of essentially all yearly and lasting weeds. It is named a herbicide Group G
The noticeable impact on treated foliage for the most part shows up at 7 – 10 days after treatment however may differ as per weather patterns.
Extra data can be gotten in the wellbeing information sheet and marks accessible for download in the wake of putting in fruitful requests (will be sent to your enlisted messages)₦6,500.00
₦14,000.00 – ₦16,000.00Size : 10g - 5g
- Indeterminate hybrid, tall with vigorous plant habit.
- Broad, dark green leaves with excellent foliage cover.
- Ideal for greenhouse or Open field production with staking
- Recommended standard spacing: 60 * 45 cm
- Fruits are Square oblong firm fruits turning deep uniform red color at the ripening stage.
- Fruit harvesting start 65 – 70 after transplanting.
- Long harvesting cycle between average 5 – 9 months under good agronomic practice in the greenhouse.
- Ripe fruits are sweet, firm with glossy red colour.
- Average 7 – 9 fruits per truss.
- Shelf life – average 21 days harvested at mature green stage.
- Plant features:
Strong vigorous plant with good heat setting.
Tolerant to Bacterial wilt, Fusarium & Verticillium wilt Stemphylium.
Yield potential: Average 70 – 80 Tons / acre.
- Recommended Spacing: 60 x 45 cm
Seed rate per acre (gms): 50 gms
Approx. seed count /gm: 300 seeds
4 reviews for Strim Herbicide (UPL Brand | S-Metolachlor 960EC | 500mls)
There are no reviews yet.