Sweet Pepper Seeds-Superbell F1- (Continental seeds)
10g – 1150 Seeds
25g – 2875 Seeds
– Medium tall, erect plant with good vigour and cover
– Fruits are deep blocky (3-4 lobes) with smooth skin and thick walls
– Average fruit weight is approximately 170-200 gms
– Yield potential: 20-25 tons/acre under good agronomic practice
– Excellent resistance to TOBAMO viruses, pepper mild mottle virus, Potato virus Y
Seeds Rate per acre: 125g
Seeds Rate per Hectare: 310g
Seeds per gram:115 seeds
Recommended Spacing: 60 x 45cm
SWEET PEPPER SEEDS SUPERBELL F1;
Indeterminate hybrid variety ideal for outdoor production.
Medium tall, erect plant with good vigor and cover
- Medium tall, compact indeterminate plant with dark green leaves
- Fruits are deep blocky (4 lobes) with smooth skin and thick walls
- Very uniform fruit size and shape
- Average fruit weight is approximately 170-200 gms
- Maturity: harvesting start 70 days from transplant with continuous fruit setting.
- Yield potential: 20-25 tons / acre
- Excellent tolerance TOBAMO viruses, pepper mild mottle virus, Potato virus Y.
Sweet pepper Superbell F1 is magnificent in appearance with a deep blocky shape. Under favourable growing conditions, the sweet pepper has a tender, smooth skin with an elongated deep skin. The Sweet Pepper maintains fruit size under stressful growing conditions. This variety is ideal for growing under protected culture in the greenhouse or under shade net and also for outdoor production for harvesting at green stage. How to know the viability of your seeds
Basic information on planting Sweet Pepper seeds
Nursery establishment & management for sweet pepper seeds
- A nursery bed measures 1m length x 10-15cm drill. The drills should be 3-4cm in depth for small seeded vegetable to facilitate faster and uniform germination.
- To enhance early strong seedlings it’s important to use fine well compost manure (from goats, cow, and pigs) mixed thoroughly with the soil.
Note: Chicken manure not recommended for use in the nursery because of very high levels of nitrogen that inhabits proper roots formation and establishment. Chicken manure is ideal for use at the top dressing stage.
- Recommended raising seedlings in the nursery bed for 6 – 8 weeks before transplanting to the main field at pencil- thick stage.
Note: Seedlings can be transplanted into smaller poly bags, 2 weeks after germination and later transplanted into the main field, 4 -6 weeks later and this reduces drastically the transplanting shock and allow faster establishment in the main field.
- Drench nursery bed with insecticides to prevent early plant attacks by soil and sucking pests.
Watering in the nursery recommended early morning to mid-morning but not in the evening. Evening watering encourages phythium activities that cause dumping off.
Alternative: the seeds can be sown in planting trays and appropriate media used or seedlings bought from reputable Young Plant Raisers (YPR).
- Sweet pepper seeds are known to grow in many types of soil but for maximum production they should be planted in deep soils to facilitate good root penetration. They are heavy nutrients extractors from the soil and thus require periodic replenishment through manure addition or artificial fertilizer but at the correct proportions in line with the requirements and soil deficit.
Note: Ensure crop is grown in fertile land, use manure to enrich soil with nutrients or apply base fertilizer rich in phosphorous at planting period such as N: P: K at 10gms per hole as general application.
Note: Confirm soil nutrient levels through soil analysis to help determine deficit elements.
- Transplanting is usually recommended when the sun is not very hot i.e. early morning or late afternoon. This help to reduce transplanting shock arising from the seedling evapotranspiration.
- Important to have well compost manure mixed a compound fertilizer especially with adequate phosphorous in a hole where the young plant is planted. This help in faster roots formation and establishment hastening plant growth reducing possible repetitive gapping.
- Standard spacing usually vary with the growing system: 60 x 45cm (most common) or 60 x 60cm for the vigorous bushy varieties.
- Drench seedlings during transplanting with an insecticide to prevent early attack by aphids, whiteflies, thrips and cut worms.
a) Fertilizer requirement: Top dressing
Recommended to top dress the plants 3-4 weeks after transplanting with complete fertilizer i.e. N.P.K. at rate of 10 gms per plant and second split repeat 2 – 3 weeks from the first top dress at the rate of 5 – 10 gms per plant depending on the soil fertility levels. For long cycle growing crop in the greenhouse or in the shade net, spilt top dressing should be applied after every three weeks as a general rule to ensure continuous production of quality marketable yields.
b) Foliar Fertilizer
Foliar fertilizers can be used to supplement soil applied fertilizer especially during periods of crop stress e.g. hot periods and during heavy rains that hamper proper nutrients update through the roots.
Pepper Crops support
The pepper crops can be grown as a bush or reduced to 2-3 main primary suckers.
For bush culture the crop is not pruned but allowed to have more than three main branches.
Under 2-3 primary main branches the crop needs string / twine support particularly under green house or shade net production.
Under good crop support and agronomic growing conditions the peppers under greenhouse or shade net production can be harvested for a period of over six months and more than three months under open field production.
Continental seeds Company produce one of the best high vitality seeds with a long production cycle with the potential of up to 9 months irrespective of the environment. However, under a greenhouse or shade net, this sweet pepper seeds Superbell F1 thrives best to maximize on high yields.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
Chicken Friendly™ Boost is Fosera’s Evolutionary advancement. This strong and reasonable sun based generator intended for home and useful use can uphold requesting private companies and homes totally off-the-matrix. Presently selling in Nigeria, Chicken Friendly Boost is accessible on the web and supports adaptable installment choices.
With an imaginative crossover mix of Lithium (LiFePO4) and a lead corrosive battery accessible in four strong sizes up to 1kWh, the Fosera EVO can uphold the most requesting family or business. With 5 V USB and 12 V outlet connectors, Fosera DC machines can be effectively run including lighting, telephone charging, radio, TV, fan, refrigeration and water warming.₦200,000.00
The offered item is a top notch water siphon which is appropriate as a way to give a consistent stock of water. It is enthusiastically suggested for ranchers (for every single farming use, particularly water system) and in any event, for family use.
It was ergonomically made for simple and safe use.
The lightweight and sturdy steel outline alongside this unit’s minimized plan makes it advantageous to store your siphon until the following time you want it.
An incredible option in contrast to manual siphoning!
Takiforce garden soil manure is dirt, advanced with fertilizer and other natural matter so it’s nutritious for plants. It has a heavier surface and holds water longer than preparing blends. It’s more reasonable than gardening soil since it doesn’t have pricier fixings like perlite, vermiculite or greenery. It’s for the most part endlessly soil is very economical.
Takiforce garden soil can be utilized while planting or keeping up with blossom beds.
Takiforce garden soil is the least expensive method for advancing the dirt in nurseries and bloom beds contrast with different manures.
This item can likewise be utilized as a fixing in custom made fertilized soil
Bundled in 40kg.₦13,500.00
This is a foundational general weed executioner for the control of yearly and perenial weeds on arable land.
Dynamic Ingredient: 360g/L Glyphosate isopropylamine salt with 100 percent surfactant.
Amount Size: 1Litre Bottle (12 jugs in a container)
Course of Use:
Gobara might be applied by Knapsack or farm truck mounted sprayer at a tension not surpassing 2kg/cm2 or 30p.s.I.
Ought to be applied at the downpour free time of no less than 6 hours prior to showering.
Try not to blend different herbicides or add other wetter’s.
Take intense consideration to stay away from float onto another harvest.
With more extensive application weeds ought to be no less than 10cm trailer than crops.
Present yields 7-14 days after application.₦4,500.00
Nicolas herbicide is a specific post-development herbicide, used to control yearly grass weeds, broad‑leaved weeds and perennials grass weeds, for example, Sorghum halepense and Agropyron repens in maize.
Creation: 40 g/l Nicosulfuron
Substance bunch: Sulfonylurea
Kind of plan: Oil Dispersion (OD)
Depiction: Selective fundamental post-development herbicide
Brand: Vista International Ltd
Bundling size: 1-liter jug and Carton₦4,000.00