(4 customer reviews)


In Stock

Might you want to establish tomato seeds of the best assortment on your ranch? Sakata Sahara F1 Tomato Seeds is a lot of accessible here!

We convey Sakata Sahara F1 with an amazing sweet taste, which is a determinate cross breed assortment. It is likewise known for the ideal creation of exceptionally firm, oval-formed natural products.

It matures 74 days subsequent to relocating. This item is profoundly reasonable for dry season cultivating. It is additionally truly appropriate for all homegrown business sectors where the interest is for stretched and oval tomato organic products shape.

Bundle Size: 1000 seeds.

Conveyance is across the country.

If you purchase this product you will earn 8500 Points worth $8,500.00!


Sahara F1: Sahara F1 is a tomato crossover with an exceptional sweet taste. This assortment is known for its high oval-formed, stretched, and exceptionally firm natural product quality. In addition, it is appropriate for all African homegrown business sectors where extended organic products are requested.

Sahara F1 Characteristics
Nursery: 3 a month.
Earliness: Early to medium.
Development: 74 days post-transplantation.
Plant: extremely vigorous, solid cover, and high return.
Creation/yield: 30-35 tons/section of land under great cultivating rehearses.
Organic product: Very impressive lengthened, ungreen back, smooth and strong oval harvest with a typical load of 120-130gm.
Structure: Oval.
Time span of usability: About 21 days.
Guidelines for Planting: 10,000 Seeds for every Acre.
Wholesome Digest Of Tomatoes:
Tomatoes’ water content is around 95%, with the other 5% being prevalently starches and fiber. Tomatoes additionally have solid nutrient and mineral sources like L-ascorbic acid, potassium, vitamin K , nutrient B9 (folate), and so forth. Having tomatoes in the eating regimen can assist with forestalling disease, keep up with sound circulatory strain and decrease blood glucose levels in diabetes patients, what’s more, they contain fundamental carotenoids like lutein and lycopene. They can safeguard the eye from light-instigated harm.

4 reviews for Tomato Hybrid seeds -Sahara F1 (Sakata Brand)

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

  • No ratings found yet!
Select your currency