Confidor ( Imidacloprid 200 G/L ) has an expansive range of action, especially against sucking bugs, different types of insects and of flies, and others.
Confidor is viable with ordinary bug sprays. It is likewise furnish great durable impact joined with low application rates and great plant similarity.
Dynamic Ingredient: Imidacloprid 200 g/l
Method of Action: Systematic Insecticide
Target bugs: Aphid, Jassid, Thrips, Hopper, Flea insect, White fly.
Crops: Okra, Tomato, Grapes, Groundnut, Citrus, Sunflower, Cotton, Rice, Chili, Sugarcane, Mango.
Bundle size: 30ml₦3,000.00
1) Dosage: 24-30 g/acre
2) Method of application: Spray
3) Spectrum: Cotton: Aphid, Jassid,Thrips; Rice: Brown plant
hopper, White-backed plant hopper
4) Compatibility: Compatible with sticking agents
5) Duration of effect: 11 days
6) Common Name:- Insecticide,
Physical Condition:- Liquid,
Mode Of Formulation:- Emulsifiable
Available Chemical Compounds As Active Ingredients
7) Sales Package / Accessories:- Manufacturing Or Marketing 8) Company Name :- Bayer Crop Science Ltd.
9) Common Name:- Insecticide Physical ConditionLiquid₦2,500.00