- Always read the description of the product you like to Order
- You can only pay into the farmpays account detail provide
- Don’t do any transaction with any vendor, pay directly to farmpays account
- Please always be patient with our Vendor logistics
- If you have any complaints, contact us directly to solve the problem
- Pls always check your order before signing the delivery invoice
- Make your payment directly into our Paystack Account or Bank Account Provided.
- Please use your Order Name or Order ID as the payment reference.
- Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
- To our customers out of the Country (Nigeria), We only ship Products that are in the Foodstuff category to our customers outside this Country .. if any product is not Foodstuff Category, The customer may either send someone to pick it up in our office or send us delivery address within the country (DELIVERY FEE )
- International shipping can require an additional fee if the company that handles freight (DHL, UPS) charges a higher fee than what you paid at checkout.
Farmpays offers a 2 days ( 48 hours ) return window for items that meet the requirements for return. Please contact us via any of our contact channels within 2 days of delivery and we will ensure you get a resolution.
Our return policy for non-perishable items lasts 2 days ( 48 hours ). If 2 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
In our Refund Policy, we can only make a refund if the Product you Request is out of stock. Refunds can’t be made if our Supplier has sent your Product either to Us in the office or to your delivery address provided by you.
For health and safety reasons perishable products and livestock are not returnable for any reason except in cases where we shipped a wrong item then your order.
We promise to let you get your livestock from a good source and reliable seller.
Returning orders that are not satisfied?
We ship to your big nearest state Bus stop pickup points (no options for home delivery of live animals/birds unless you order large quantities).
- Deliveries and pickup for day-old chicks are scheduled for Mondays and Thursdays (Southwest Nigeria) and Tuesdays and Fridays (Other Regions) due to the longer distance of delivery from Ibadan. If you are in faraway places like Maiduguri and Adamawa, you will receive your birds on Wednesday or Saturday or on a scheduled day as informed by the Vendor/Driver/Afrimash Logistics staff.
- Kindly place your orders within 2 days (for broilers) and at least 2 weeks before ahead-prebooking (for Layer, kuroilers/noilers, and turkeys) before the expected delivery days.