- Brush Cutter
- Colour Multi
- Ideal for mowing the lawn and cutting grass
- Durable and strong
- Availability of spare parts
- Supplied with Weeder Accessory
Article Platform scale LED
Weighing range up to 100kg
Weighing class 3
Minimal weight 200 g
Divisions 10 g
Dimensions of the platform 31,5 x 40,5 cm
Unit switch kg
Humidity (Op.) < 70%
Temperature ( Op.) 0 /+ 40?C
Dimensions (LxWxH) 52,00 x 30,00 x 80,00 cm
Weight 7.00 kgProduct InformationColourOthersBrand₦50,000.00
- Good quality new agricultural machines
- Usage of chicken, bird, ostrich, turkey, quail, goose…
- Weight 7.05kg
- power 80w
- Voltage 110V / 240V 50-60HZ
- Capacity 32 chicken/duck/bird eggs
- Size 51*53*43cm
- Temperature control accuracy =±0.1°C
- Humidity control accuracy ±5%RH
- Condition New
- Place of Origin Shandong, China(Mainland)
- Brand Name Weiqian
- Material ABS Plastic
- Color Yellow
- Function Full-automatic Poultry Egg Incubator
- Life Time 10-12 years
- Heating Methods Can Be Heated by Electricity
Manual, machine, measuring container, blade, Autocut, Strap and tools, Weeder Accessory
We offer high quality and long-lasting performance sprayer CP 15 confort evolution which is equipped with a new ultra-comfortable, fully padded harness and belt to ensure maximum user comfort and control.
₦23,999.00 – ₦25,999.00Type : Confort - Standard
- The unique CP membrane pump system ensures a long service life and maximum convenience in spraying tanks to its flexible pumping.
- The Backpack pump sprayer CP15 Evolution can now be equipped with a revolutionary new ergonomic carrying system with ultra-comfortable shoulder straps and waist belt to work better and longer.
- It is also fitted with two handles on the tank to for easy handling.
- Its unique membrane pump system ensures a long life for the equipment and maximum convenience in spraying thanks to its flexible pumping.
- CP15 has been the favourite sprayer for agriculture, horticulture and parks and gardens. This is down to its unbeatable durability, toughness and spray quality. The CP15 Evolution has all these things and more!
Drip tape is a type of thin-walled drip line used in drip irrigation.
- Ideal for use with crops in minimum tilled soil where previous crop residue may be a factor.
- Great for germination, onions, garlic, strawberries, and vegetables.
- In cases where planting space is limited, drip tapes are very resourceful.
- Our drip tapes come in different lengths, thickness, and diameter depending on your specific needs.
- You may need to integrate pressure to ensure the system is operating at a low bar pressure.
Drip Irrigation Systems
Drip irrigation is sometimes called trickle irrigation and involves dripping water onto the soil at very low rates from a system of small diameter plastic pipes fitted with outlets called emitters or drippers.
Water is applied close to plants so that only part of the soil in which the roots grow is wetted, unlike surface and sprinkler irrigation, which involves wetting the whole soil profile. With drip irrigation water, applications are more frequent (usually every 1-3 days) than with other methods and thus provides a very favorable high moisture level in the soil in which plants can flourish.
Advantages of Drip Irrigation
- Fertilizer and nutrient loss is minimized due to a localized application and reduced leaching.
- Water application efficiency is high if managed correctly.
- Field leveling is not necessary.
- Fields with irregular shapes are easily accommodated.
- Recycled non-potable water can be safely used.
- Moisture within the root zone can be maintained at field capacity.
- Soil type plays a less important role in the frequency of irrigation.
- Soil erosion is lessened.
- Weed growth is lessened.
- Water distribution is highly uniform, controlled by the output of each nozzle.
- Labor cost is less than other irrigation methods.
- Variation in supply can be regulated by regulating the valves and drippers.
- Fertigation can easily be included with minimal waste of fertilizers.
- Foliage remains dry, reducing the risk of disease.
- Usually operated at a lower pressure than other types of pressurized irrigation, reducing energy costs.
In agriculture, a harrow (often called a set of harrows in a plurale tantum sense) is an implement for breaking up and smoothing out the surface of the soil. … Coarser harrowing may also be used to remove weeds and to cover seed after sowing.
Renting Available National
Call us to make the order₦7,000.00
Pressure washers work by essentially eliminating mold, free paint, grime, soil, residue and mud from surfaces and this sort of cleaning is typically utilized on concrete, the external dividers, porches, carports of structures and vehicles, ranches and so on.
The sheer power of the water leaving the stream washer implies that its essentially not an appropriate strategy for cleaning whatever’s effortlessly harmed.
The higher the tension, the quicker and more brutal the clean.
The utilization of a spout can zero in more tension on a more modest region or extend the span of the water across a more prominent distance.
Educational manual will be sent to your email after buy.
Mercifully view the recordings joined at the lower part of the page for more informative use.₦54,000.00