Variety: Cucumber Ashley
- Highly productive and widely adapted gynoecious slicing variety with excellent disease tolerance package.
- For optimal production and high-quality fruits, it’s recommended to stick or trellis the variety.
- Cucumber fruit has many health benefits and highly recommended as part of the daily meal.
- Plant features:
- Ashley is a uniform succulent dark green blocky cylindrical fruit that averages 12-15 cm long.
- Maturity: 40-45 days.
- Yield potential: 25-27 tons/acre.
- Ideal for all fresh market