Ashley-Cucumber seeds (Continental Seeds)
- Highly productive and widely adapted gynoecious slicing variety with excellent disease tolerance package.
- For optimal production and high-quality fruits, it’s recommended to stick or trellis the variety.
- Cucumber fruit has many health benefits and highly recommended as part of the daily meal.
- Plant features:
- Ashley is a uniform succulent dark green blocky cylindrical fruit that averages 12-15 cm long.
- Maturity: 40-45 days.
- Yield potential: 25-27 tons/acre.
- Ideal for all fresh market
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 4.23 rating from 802 reviews
This is the most not unusual type of àmàlà. The flour used is derived from yam. Àmàlà isu is made with yam flour that has been dried; this gives it a black/brownish color when delivered to boiling warm water. Amala is excessive in carbohydrates and packs loads of calories. Yam flour is derived from yam and incorporates essential nutrients which are useful to man.
Half Paint is N3,000 and Full Paint is N6,000₦3,090.00