Fixit-GA (Biological Insecticide | 100g Sachets)
Fixit-GA is a broad-spectrum biological insecticide for the control of insect damages.
- This product contains Beauvaria bassiana which is an entomopathogenic fungus that has recorded significant control of insects by germinating and penetrating into their cuticles and finally killing them.
- The method of application of Fixit-GA is by foliar application.
Place your orders now, we deliver nationwide.
Fixit-GA is a broad-spectrum biological insecticide containing Beauvaria bassiana, a sustainable biopesticide for the control of thrips in Sweet pepper and Hot pepper production.
- It is also indicated for the control of bolt worms.
- Furthermore, it is suitable for the control of Lipedopterous caterpillars including Helicoverpa, Spodoptera, borers, and hairy caterpillars.
- Method of application: Foliar spray
- Active ingredient: Beauvaria bassiana 1.15% WP
- Packaging: 100g sachets
Why Fixit-GA is important to farmers
- Many farmers in Nigeria have recorded up to 70% yield losses in pepper production due to thrips.
- Thrips are sucking insects from the order Thysanoptera. The adult and nymph stages of thrips cause severe damages by reducing the quality and quantity of fruits, reducing flowering, and transmit the Tomato Spotted Wilt Virus to plants.
- Most of the chemical control methods available in the country have not significantly controlled this pest due to repeated use of a particular insecticide, poor application by farmers, and resistance to insecticides by Thrips.
- Beauvaria bassiana is an entomopathogenic fungus that has recorded significant control of thrips by germinating and penetrating into the cuticles of the insect and finally killing them.
- In addition, this product has proven efficacy in the control of all kinds of bolt worms. Bolt worms are reputable for their evil effects on crop production both on the farmland and in storage. With this product, farmers can optimally control bolt worms in order to achieve a more bountiful yield.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
We offer Red Force which is a foundational rural fungicide utilized ordinarily for the control of dark unit sickness (Phytophthora sp.) of cocoa.
The item is a multi-reason, defensive, contact and lingering fungicide for viable infectious prevention and security of field harvests, organic products, and vegetables.
The dynamic fixing in Red Force is metalaxyl-M 6% in addition to copper (1) oxide 60% WP.
Shop with us now and we convey across the country.₦700.00
Maize is the world’s most elevated provider of calories with the caloric inventory of around 19.5%. It gives a greater number of calories than rice (16.5%) and wheat (15.0%). It is one of the main staple food sources in this present reality.
Maize is likewise the main staple food in Nigeria and it has become a neighborhood ‘cash crop’ most particularly in the southwestern piece of Nigeria where somewhere around 30% of the cropland has been committed to limited scope maize creation under different trimming frameworks.
We are selling maize seeds!₦2,000.00