Do you need to minimize costs by producing your own feed? Our poultry feed offers you improved profits without compromising feed quality. We have both the Grower mash/crumbled feed types used mostly by farmers that have pens with poor ventilation.
- The feed for growers is aimed at achieving a higher growth rate, higher feed utilization rate, and low disease incidences at the early stage of life of growing birds including pullets.
- The most common cause of problems in poultry production is a failure to provide commercially prepared feed.
- The second most common problem is the failure to use a fortified supplement in the correct proportions.
- Without a nutritionally balanced ration, birds will suffer from poor feathering, slow growth, and leg problems.
- This is a loose and unprocessed version of chicken feed. Similar to the texture of potting soil, the mash is the finest variety of chicken feed commonly available. The main issue with mash varieties of chicken feed is that its texture often results in an increase of incidental waste.