- Udara, also known as the African star apple, is a favorite of many people all throughout Nigeria but especially in the southern region. The yoruba call it agbalumo, while southerners call it udala or udara. White African star apple is another name for it in English. Chrysophyllum albidum, a plant. The time has come to start udara farming since udara trees grow organically in the wild (forest).
African star apples are seasonal fruit that grows from December to April. It is a plant that thrives in tropical climates. They are primarily grown in African nations like Nigeria and Uganda, the Niger Republic, Cameroon, Cote d’ Voire, and Cameroon.
Though some people refer to it as a cherry, the udara fruit is more like a berry. No more than 5 seeds can be found in a single fruit. When unripe, the fruit is green; when ripe, it is yellow with brown stripes on parts of the fruit. The milky liquid is found in the pulp, which is reddish-brown in color. When consumed, the pulp residue can likewise transform into chewing gum. If this liquid comes in contact with any fabric, the stain won’t disappear and will instead turn a dark brown. Jams and jellies can be made with juice from the vitamin-rich udara fruit. Udara pulp is frequently used as a snack because it has a great flavor and is filling. The udara plant is beneficial in terms of nutrition, finances, and health. In Nigeria, fruits are primarily used for commerce.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 4.51 rating from 626 reviews
We offer Maxi MOP which is essential for plant growth and yield quality.
- Due to its vital role in many plant systems, potassium improves plant durability and improves yield quality.
- In addition, it improves drought resistance, increases winter hardiness, improves disease resistance, and storage life.
- Our Maxi MOP can be dissolved for fluid fertilizers or applied through irrigation systems.
Place your orders now!₦47,000.00
Although the other parts of the neem plant also have been used, the oil is the primary reason it is farmed. The Neem tree is special because it has antifungal, antiviral, and antiseptic characteristics.
Regular pruning of neem plant seedlings will promote the development of new shoots.
Place your purchase right away!₦1,600.00
ACO 300A (20 Outlets Aerator)
240L per Min POWER: 300 Watt. Air pressure: >0.04Mpa Power: 240v Outlets: 20₦90,000.00
1. Our 150kg/hr extruder machine offers very high capacity with minimal energy consumption, so you can produce more while reducing your costs.
2. This machine is equipped with a 15KW motor that operates in 3 phases, providing extra power and speed for production.
3. Get even more control over your extrusion process with the additional heating barrel and feeder screw included in this machine.
4. Create 5 different shaped pieces of material with this machine’s dice of 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, and 6mm options.
5. The voltage of 380v ensures stability and durability, resulting in consistent and reliable performance every time you use it.₦3,100,000.00
Potting soil is a collective term for different kinds of soil with each their own composition and specific structure. It is comprised of various ingredients that serve as a medium to grow plants, herbs, and vegetables in nursery bags, grow bags, pots, or other durable containers.
₦20,000.00Size : 70 - 40
- Composition: It is made up of organic materials, inorganic materials, fertilizers, and other additives.
- Packaging: This product comes in 70 LTR and 40 LTR bags
There are no reviews yet.