Dwarf and Hybrid Coconut Seedling
We offer two varieties of coconut seedlings (dwarf and hybrid varieties ready for shipping nationwide). Each seedling ranges from 8 to 9 months of age.
After the coconut has been planted point side down with one-third of the coconut above the soil, it is moved to a well-lit, warm spot, the warmer the better as coconuts do best in spots that are 70 degrees F. (21 C.) or warmer.
- It is important to keep coconuts well-watered during germination without letting it sit in overly wet soil.
- If you want to plant a coconut that has already sprouted, go ahead and plant it in well-draining soil so that the bottom two-thirds of the coconut is in the soil. Place in a warm area and water frequently.
- The average age is 6-9 months.
- We deliver nationwide
1. Get premium coconut seedlings and reap the benefits of sustainably farming your own coconuts.
2. Enjoy all the natural benefits that come with planting and cultivating your own coconuts, like increased oxygen production and carbon sequestration in your soil.
3. Provide a reliable, long-term income stream from producing organic, healthy coconuts for customers near and far.
4. Cut down on labor costs by automating parts of the process with modern growing techniques and tools.
5. Reap the rewards of sustainability initiatives by embracing environmentally conscious practices such as producing eco-friendly packaging for your products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 4.51 rating from 810 reviews
Score 360 (syngenta) is a non-particular, post development, foundational herbicide for control of both yearly and enduring grasses and broadleaf weeds.
Dynamic fixing: Glyphosate potassium salt: 360 g/liter
Method of Action:
Herbicide is consumed into the plant through leaves and youthful/green stems.
Weed development stops in no less than 24 hours of use with visual side effects of control showing up over the course of the following 5-14 days.
Complete drying of weeds might require 3 weeks.
Heading of Use
Blend Touchdown 360 SL in with clean, sans mud water and shower in 80-200 liters water for each hectare.
Bundle size: 1litre₦6,500.00
Package Size : 50 kg
NPK 15 : 15 : 15 compound fertilizers contains 15% Nitrogen ( N ), 15% Phosphorus
( P2O5 ) and 15% Potasssium ( K2O )macro elements.
NPK 15 : 15 : 15 fertilizers can be used on all soil types under all crops. It is used as the basic fertilizer in Nigeria to feed the plants.
NPK 15 : 15 : 15 fertilizers is important for plant growth in the early.
Owing to our expertise in the concerned domain, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of NPK Fertilizer. We are counted amongst as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of high quality N.P.K. 15 : 15 : 15 Fertilizer. The offered fertilizer is precisely processed as per the set industry norms using high grade Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium.
Also, this fertilizer is stringently checked on various predefined parameters. We offer this fertilizer at very reasonable price to all our clients.
- Suitable for fast growth and maturity of the plants.
- Long shelf life
- High effectiveness
- Accurate composition
- Precise pH value
- Precisely processed
- Exact composition
Paraquat is a fundamental, non-particular contact herbicide that controls a large number of yearly grasses, broadleaf weeds and it is likewise exceptionally powerful in the drawn out control of lasting grasses. It is effective and leaves no naturally dynamic deposits in the dirt, accordingly allowing prompt planting or planting in the wake of splashing. It has the potential for complete weed control in agribusiness.
Dynamic Ingredients: Paraquat dichloride 27.6%/Soluble Liquid (276g/l).
Herbicide Type: Non-specific, foundational, foliar applied.
Bundle Size: 1Litre | 12 Bottles for each container.₦3,400.00
4 reviews for Dwarf and Hybrid Coconut Seedling
There are no reviews yet.