G.Doxynor Antibiotic is an antibiotic components indicated for combating gastrointestinal infections in calves and hen as well as respiration tract infections of fowl, calves, and pigs.
Infections of the gastrointestinal machine, often referred to as GI infections, can be viral, bacterial, or parasitic. Nausea, vomiting, belly pain, diarrhea, and fevers are the most regular signs. Bloody stool or vomiting, chest soreness, abnormal heartbeat, complications, confusion, modifications in vision, weak spot, muscle paralysis, or hallucinations are all signs and symptoms of a severe contamination.
G.Doxynor Antibiotic is indicated for the treatment of infections as a result of micro-organisms susceptible to gentamycin and/or doxycycline.
Composition of G.Doxynor Antibiotic
Doxynor contains according to gram:
Doxycycline HCL…. 200mg
Indication of G.Doxynor Antibiotic
G.Doxynor is indicated for preventing gastrointestinal infections in calves and fowl in addition to respiratory tract infections of chicken, calves, and pigs.
It is also indicated for the treatment of infections due to micro-organisms at risk of gentamycin and/or doxycycline.
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF G.DOXYNOR
Do not administer G.Doxynor to animals which can be:
– Hypersensitive to aminoglycosides/or tetracyclines.
– With impaired kidney, eye and liver functions, vestibular and/or ear dysfunctions.
– Lactating animals (if milk is intended for human consumption).
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION OF G.DOXYNOR
For oral management through ingesting water.
– For Poultry: 1 gram to 2 liters of consuming water for four-5 days.
– For Calves: 100g in keeping with 60 calves of 50kg body weight inside 4-6 days.
– For Pigs: 100g in line with 200 liters of drinking water inside 4-6 days.
– Medicated ingesting water ought to be used inside 24 hours.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD FOR G.DOXYNOR
Meat: 14 days
Eggs: 14 days