King 5 Water Pump (recirculatory)
1. Get reliable and efficient performance for long-term use with the Resun King-5 Water Pump. It is built with a powerful motor of 130W for a maximum flow rate of 6000 L/hour.
2. Enjoy a high head height of up to 4 meters with this pump, making it ideal for both shallow ponds and deep aquariums.
3. Operates on a voltage range of 220~240V, with a frequency of 50/60 Hz to ensure a safe power supply.
4. The advanced design enables it to have a more compact size, 24cm long x 18cm tall x 15cm wide, while still giving maximum performance.
5. Easily connect 1-inch (25mm) or 3/4-inch (19mm) sized outlets, so you can get up and running in minutes.
Get powerful water movement for your aquarium with the Resun King-5 Water Pump! This recirculatory pump delivers a maximum flow rate of 6000 L/hour, allowing you to customize the flow of your tank. The powerful 130W motor and 4-meter head height make it an ideal choice for larger tanks. Plus, the 3/4-inch and 1-inch outlet dimensions provide you with more options when setting up your tank. Get superior performance today with the Resun King-5 Water Pump!
3 reviews for King 5 Water Pump (recirculatory)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 4.51 rating from 626 reviews
Orchids are a preferred option because they are stunning plants with exceptional blossoms. To create an open-structured potting mix that allows free air movement and retains moisture, bark, and ceramics clay granules are specially blended to create a Westland orchid potting mix
1. Enjoy the beauty of these stunning plants without having to worry about their maintenance with our low-maintenance orchids that are easy to take care of.
2. Our potting mix helps orchids to stay healthy and flourish in all kinds of climates, even indoors.
3. Create the perfect environment for your plants with our superior-quality pots, which hold in moisture, keep soils nutritious and help prevent root rot.
4. Keep your orchids looking beautiful with our fertilizer that will promote faster blooming, more vibrant colors and longer-lasting blooms.
5. Get expert advice from our experienced horticulturists who can provide timely tips for successful orchid growing every step of the way.₦7,000.00
FOLIARTAL K50 is recommended as a supplement for basal dressing, mainly whilst the crop’s potassium nutritional needs are higher, together with sprouting, fattening and ripening of the fruits. FOLIARTAL K50 is suggested for all types of vegetation: Fruit timber (pip and pit end result), citrus, veggies, huge and decorative crops.₦9,500.00
- Udara, also known as the African star apple, is a favorite of many people all throughout Nigeria but especially in the southern region. The yoruba call it agbalumo, while southerners call it udala or udara. White African star apple is another name for it in English. Chrysophyllum albidum, a plant. The time has come to start udara farming since udara trees grow organically in the wild (forest).
Jarrah RZ F1Hybrid Tomato cultivar Tomato has a superb fruit setting, attractive fruit shape, and consistent shape. extremely resilient to disease
Good vigor and a large canopy provide strength.
Fruit that is unicolored and firm.
Shape: A long, elongated plum fruit
Fruit weight: between 80 and 100 gr. Crop cycle: quick, early fruit set.
Size of package: 1000 seeds₦14,000.00
Super Yali onion seeds (100gm)
Globe molded, meager necks, profoundly single focused with an alluring dark red tone. Great security and high market esteem.
Seed rate: 1Kg per section of land
Development period: 45 days in a nursery bed and 75-80 days subsequent to relocating.
Plant energy: Strong
Weight: 80-100gm per natural product bulb.
Environment: Mid and high elevation.
Resilience: Downy mold, purple smudge, shooting, and parting.₦8,000.00
Ryder (verified owner) –
“This is the only pesticide we use, our crops stay disease free and it’s also really helpful for not having to use stronger substances. I’m really glad I found that my kids wont need to be near these kinds of pesticides after a few sprays.”
Ryder (verified owner) –
“I have been using the pesticide for a month now. it has done a great job of keeping my plants in the best possible condition and looking their best.”
Kaden Arabic (verified owner) –
“I found this product and I thought it sounded neat. So I decided to buy it. I sprayed my house with the pesticide and a few days later, I noticed that all of the ants were gone! The product works wonders!”