Backpack Motorized Sprayer is utilized to splash insect spray at the ranch, around the house and at wherever specifically. The Motorized rendition utilized gas blended in with motor oil to work subsequently works effectively that the non-mechanized one. It comes solid and solid and reasonable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
Chikun Starter Mash
The broiler starter mash is indicated for a minimum feed conversion ratio, maximum weight gain, and lowest possible production cost. The super starter is a feed that gives broilers a super-fast growth to attain market weight within 6-8 weeks of life.
Features of the Chikun feed
- Fed from 3-4 weeks of age
- The main objective is to achieve or exceed the target body weight for age as well as a focus on maximizing performance
- Involves change in feed density (increase energy & decrease other nutrients)
- Made from highly digestible ingredients
Good uniformity of particle size is essential because birds prefer bigger particles. Thus, when Mash feed is poorly produced, the dominant birds will quickly eat those bigger grain particles, while the rest of the birds will eat the finer particles. This situation can potentially create an imbalance in nutrition and consequently sub-optimal performance. This feed comes in the fine mash which makes it easy for the chicks to pick up the feed faster. With Chikun Mash, we have deployed cutting edge technologies into ensuring that there is uniformity in the particles, thereby tackling the imbalance in nutrition which is a common concern in the existing feed market.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.₦8,500.00
We offer our customers UC82B variety of tomato seeds which are highly reputable tomato seeds characterized by relatively high yield and excellent fruit quality.
- UC82B tomato seeds have gone through an intensive breeding program to become one of the leading seed varieties for tomatoes.
- The seeds germinate to produce high-quality tomato fruits which are the early determinant type with good keeping quality
- The fruits are firm, reddish and somewhat square-shaped.
- The seed rate is 0.4-0.6 kg/ha and sow depth is 0.5 to 1 centimeters.
- We deliver nationwide.
Chlorpyrifos 480g/L EC InsecticideOrganophosphate pesticides used on insects and pestsNon-agricultural uses include golf courses, turf, greenhouses, and on non-structural wood treatments such as utility poles.