Nursery bags are an essential tool for any parent on the go. They carry all the essentials you need for your little one, from diapers and wipes to toys and snacks. But with so many different nursery bags on the market, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. That’s why I’ve put together this comprehensive guide to nursery bags, including the benefits, functions, short descriptions, and full descriptions of the most popular types.
- The offered nursery bags are widely used in the horticulture industry and are best for tree seedlings, plant nurseries, bedding plants, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.
- These grow bags are well-fluted and will easily stand upright when filled with growing medium/soil.
- Made of high-quality polyethylene (PE) material.
- They are produced in standard sizes appropriate for your agricultural needs.
- They are black and are packed in bundles.
- The dimension of the offered-to-grow bags is 21 cm by 13.2cm and they can carry up to 2kg of soil.
Do not bring this product in contact with corrosive liquids.
- Plant nursery
- Farms and gardens
- Tissue culture
- The offered grow bags are ultraviolet (U.V) rays stabilized (not adversely affected by sunlight)
- Perfect for different kinds of plants
- Made from the highest quality materials
- Proper coating
- Easy to carry and use
- Highly durable, complaint to adverse environmental conditions
- Offers more plants per square foot than rigid bags or containers
- Our grow bags are movable, and once filled with soil, they are self-standing, allowing them to be relocated with ease and causing no harm to the growing plants.
- Ability to expel excess water away from the plant
- Conserves water by retaining water in the soil longer and stimulates root growth
- Less expensive