Jupiter is a medium early and consistently high-yielding variety that produces large and very blocky fruits.
- The fruits are predominantly four-lobed and are well-covered by the medium-strong plant.
- They have a medium-thick wall and are recommended for open field production and green picking.
- The average fruit weight is 170 grams.
- It is an open-pollinated blocky pepper variety that turns red at maturity.
- The offered product is a standard variety in many markets worldwide
Jupiter Seeds: Features
- Earliness: 76 days
- Plant: Medium-strong, has a dense canopy, good cover, and good fruit setting.
- Fruit: Very blocky, predominantly 4-lobed. It has a medium-thick wall. The fruit is firm and the average size is 11 x 11 cm. It is medium dark green at onset and will turn red at maturity.
- Average fruit weight: 170 grams.
- Features/Benefits: Uniform and very blocky fruit. It is a proven variety for consistently high yields of large, well-shaped fruits.
- Disease resistance: Tobamovirus (Tm1).
Health benefits of sweet pepper seeds
The health benefits of sweet pepper include the treatment of cancer, anemia, arthritis, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease, improvement of bone density, and digestive health.
- It maintains skin health, prevents muscle cramps, and mitigates restless leg syndrome.
- Regular consumption of sweet pepper is recommended to overcome all these disorders and live a healthy life.
- The fruit is considered to be an anti-haemorrhoidal, antiseptic, diaphoretic, digestive, irritant, rubefacient, sialagogue, antirheumatic, and tonic.
- It is ingested internally for the treatment of the cold stage of fevers, debility during convalescence or old age, for asthma, varicose veins, and stomach upsets.
- Externally, it is used as a therapy for sprains, unbroken chilblains, neuralgia, and pleurisy.