Amprolin is indicated for the treatment of coccidiosis caused by coccidia susceptible to amprolium (Eimeria spp) or gastrointestinal infections for which it is therapeutically or prophylactically indicated to administer amprolium in calves, goats, sheep, and poultry.
Amprolium hydrochloride 300mg
Carrier ad 1g
For oral administration through drinking water or milk
Calves, sheep, and goats;
- Preventive; 1g per 60kg body weight through drinking water for 1-2 weeks.
- Curative; 1g per 30kg body weight through drinking water for 5 days.
- Preventive; 100g per 500 litres of water for 1-2 weeks.
- Curative; 100g per 150-250 litres of water for 5-7 days.
NOT INTENDED FOR BIRDS PRODUCING EGGS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.$3,500.00
Sweet Pepper Yolo Wonder is a very sickness safe assortment of ringer pepper that is connected with the popular Bell Pepper assortment California Wonder. The 2ft smaller plants with thick foliage produce an overflow of sweet and crunchy, emerald-hued thick-walled chime peppers that full grown to a wonderful red. Open minded to tobacco-mosaic. 70-75 days.$10,000.00
TECNI SEED CARROT are viewed as the best of the Nantes-type carrots for new, crunchy eating. Does some amazing things new, coated, or simmered, in soups and stews. Liberated from hard fiber, this sweet and delicate most loved French treasure rapidly develops to around 6″ long and 1″ across.
We offer our customers UC82B variety of tomato seeds which are highly reputable tomato seeds characterized by relatively high yield and excellent fruit quality.
- UC82B tomato seeds have gone through an intensive breeding program to become one of the leading seed varieties for tomatoes.
- The seeds germinate to produce high-quality tomato fruits which are the early determinant type with good keeping quality
- The fruits are firm, reddish and somewhat square-shaped.
- The seed rate is 0.4-0.6 kg/ha and sow depth is 0.5 to 1 centimeters.
- We deliver nationwide.
Touchon carrots are viewed as the best of the Nantes-type carrots for new, crunchy eating. Makes all the difference new, coated, or simmered, in soups and stews. Liberated from hard fiber, this sweet and delicate most loved French legacy rapidly develops to around 6″ long and 1″ across.