TouchOn Carrot Seeds | Hybrid | 100g
Touchon carrots are viewed as the best of the Nantes-type carrots for new, crunchy eating. Makes all the difference new, coated, or simmered, in soups and stews. Liberated from hard fiber, this sweet and delicate most loved French legacy rapidly develops to around 6″ long and 1″ across.
TouchOn Carrot Seeds are an exceptionally famous French superior coreless assortment delivering 6 – 8″ long thick roots directly down to the dull tip. A brilliant quality Nantes type carrot with a decent sweet flavor, ideal for packing and winter stockpiling staying sweet and delicate for a long time. Touchon carrot seeds are exceptionally simple to develop and develop right on time, in somewhere around 75 days from direct planting.
Step by step instructions to develop Touchon Carrot Seeds
Sow when the ground can be worked. Indeed, even dampness and soil temperature (18-24 degrees C) are fundamental for good germination. Plant seed 1⁄4-1⁄2 inches down. Seed requires 14-21 days to develop. Establishing a couple of radish seeds assists with releasing the dirt and imprint the columns for these sluggish arising seeds. Slender plants to something like 1 inch separated in columns dispersed 18-24 inches separated.
TouchOn Carrot Seeds are best filled in full sun yet will endure light overshadowing. Pick profoundly worked, sans stone soil with a pH of 6.5. Chantenay types are reasonable for shallow or weighty soils. Raised beds or columns are suggested. TouchOn Carrots seeds are light to direct feeders. Try not to utilize new creature and green composts at the hour of planting. Dampness is expected for good root development.
Bothers and Diseases
Root parasites and Rust Flies can be prevented by utilizing column covers. Leaf spot and curse sicknesses (Cercospora and Altenaria) can be controlled utilizing a sulfur or copper fungicide. Aster Yellow is an illness spread by leafhoppers. Control these bugs by showering them at night with insecticidal cleanser or a pyrethrum item.
Approx. 23,000/25g will seed a 100-150 foot line, 1kg of seed/section of land.
Carrot is an extremely solid and flexible vegetable. Carrot contains a.o.: vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B11 and C. Carrot additionally contains the minerals: calcium, phosphor, iron, potassium, copper, magnesium, sodium and zinc. Carrots likewise contain a great deal of filaments and little calories. You can cook, steam, stew, pan sear, prepare, barbecue and meal carrots.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 4.17 rating from 1791 reviews
Maxi MKP is a fully water-soluble mono-potassium phosphate fertilizer which is a highly efficient source of phosphorus and potassium for plants.
- As a nitrogen-free fertilizer, the offered product is the preferred source of phosphorus and potassium when nitrogen fertilization should be limited.
- It can be applied at the productive stages of sugar-rich fruit crops to increase sugar content and to improve crop quality.
- You can also combine Maxi MKP with other fertilizers to meet crop nutritional needs throughout the growth cycle.
It is a hand sprayer designed to purposefully improve sprinkling feature efficiency, usability and efficiency. Hand spray for carrots, beans, sugar canes, bananas, coffee and so forth is commonly used. Plant protection processes They are suitable for the use of government sanitation or disinfection, with high longevity and efficiency.
- This sprayer allows farmers to make very easy use of chemicals, especially where access to gasoline or other fuel sources is low or unavailable.
- Can be used in tomato, corn, sugar cane, fruit trees, coffee trees, and so on for plant protection.
- These are suitable for public hygiene and disinfection.
Description Of The Product
Type: Hand Sprayers
Brand Name: Magic Farms Logo
Sprayer Type: Hand Sprayer
Plastic Type: PP
Power source: Manual
Working pressure: 0.2-0.3Mpa
Certification: CE, CCC
Order for yours now. Available nationwide.₦31,000.00
We offer YaraLiva NITRABOR™ Calcium Nitrate Fertilizer which is a premium product that contains both calcium and nitrogen, which are nutrients plants require to survive.
- Calcium is vital for some plants to be able to produce seeds, and it also helps a plant to produce a better quality of fruit with a longer shelf life.
- Calcium is an important element in the formation of plant cell walls, and the proper availability of calcium in a plant will help to ensure cell walls are strong, protecting the plant from diseases and stressors.
- The offered products are packaged in 25kg bags.
- It is soluble in water and contains 15.5% nitrogen and 18.8% calcium.
Place your orders now and we deliver nationwide.₦32,000.00
Minotaur F1 cabbage is an early developing half and half cabbage by Technisem. It creates large and firm heads that are impervious to dark decay and breaking.
Development: Uniform development
Shape: Excellent round minimal head.
Resistance: Transports well.
Development: 80 days.
Class: Hybrid seeds.
Seeds Quantity: 1000 seeds.₦5,000.00