Act Force 55 is an insecticide for termite in the market. It is easy to apply and for best results you should thoroughly spray the termite in the ground. There is no better way to spray your entire property for termites than with act force 55.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 4.17 rating from 1791 reviews
Foliar Plus Complete Is a soluble organic liquid foliar fertilizer of premium seaweed extracts origin, reinforced with essential EDTA Chelated micronutrients and macronutrients for optimum crop yield and quality. Foliar Plus Complete is ideal for the improvement of yield and quality of many crops including vegetables, maize, sorghum, lawn tree, and tuber crops. It also contains NPK 12-6-6 in addition to organic elements necessary to promote rapid growth of the crop especially in its vegetative stage. Great agricultural product for planting.₦3,700.00
Drip tape is a type of thin-walled drip line used in drip irrigation.
- Ideal for use with crops in minimum tilled soil where previous crop residue may be a factor.
- Great for germination, onions, garlic, strawberries, and vegetables.
- In cases where planting space is limited, drip tapes are very resourceful.
- Our drip tapes come in different lengths, thickness, and diameter depending on your specific needs.
- You may need to integrate pressure to ensure the system is operating at a low bar pressure.
Drip Irrigation Systems
Drip irrigation is sometimes called trickle irrigation and involves dripping water onto the soil at very low rates from a system of small diameter plastic pipes fitted with outlets called emitters or drippers.
Water is applied close to plants so that only part of the soil in which the roots grow is wetted, unlike surface and sprinkler irrigation, which involves wetting the whole soil profile. With drip irrigation water, applications are more frequent (usually every 1-3 days) than with other methods and thus provides a very favorable high moisture level in the soil in which plants can flourish.
Advantages of Drip Irrigation
- Fertilizer and nutrient loss is minimized due to a localized application and reduced leaching.
- Water application efficiency is high if managed correctly.
- Field leveling is not necessary.
- Fields with irregular shapes are easily accommodated.
- Recycled non-potable water can be safely used.
- Moisture within the root zone can be maintained at field capacity.
- Soil type plays a less important role in the frequency of irrigation.
- Soil erosion is lessened.
- Weed growth is lessened.
- Water distribution is highly uniform, controlled by the output of each nozzle.
- Labor cost is less than other irrigation methods.
- Variation in supply can be regulated by regulating the valves and drippers.
- Fertigation can easily be included with minimal waste of fertilizers.
- Foliage remains dry, reducing the risk of disease.
- Usually operated at a lower pressure than other types of pressurized irrigation, reducing energy costs.
We offer a gasoline water pump which is a product from DILI-Agro reputable for quality manufacturing of equipment.
- The offered product is suitable for the constant supply of water and it is highly recommended for farmers (for all agricultural uses) and even for household use.
- It was ergonomically produced for easy and safe usage.
- Using our product, there is no more pumping by hand/ manually.
- It uses a diaphragm pump and works with recoil starters as the starting system.
Shop with us now!₦88,000.00
Do you look for a basic and successful answer for plant sustenance with extra advantages for your dirt? Neem Organic Fertilizer is hanging around for you!
It gives 15-25% improved yield than most different composts.
Besides, Neem manure controls nematodes and other soil-borne bugs, consequently assisting establishes with engrossing supplements in a customary and ideal way.
The offered natural compost has N-P-K in proportion 0.39:3.38:1.50
Submit your requests now.₦10,000.00
Active Ingredient: ATRAZINE, 80% WP. It is a selective systemic herbicide absorbed by the roots and foliage with translocation acropetally in the xylem and accumulation in the apical meristems and leaves. Used as a Pre- and post-emergence control of annual broad-leaved weeds and annual grasses in maize, sorghum, sugar cane and pineapples.For agricultural use only.₦5,600.00content : Powder - Liquid