NPK 20:20:20 Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer
NPK 20:20:20 Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer contains 20% nitrogen, 20% phosphorus and 20% potassium. It is a garden fertilizer produced by Van Iperen Company in the Netherlands. NPK 20:20:20 Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer is a multi-purpose 100% soluble premium fertilizer that provides a balanced formula for your vegetable plants.
Benefits of Using NPK 20:20:20
- It encourages the formation of seed germination.
- It accelerates root formation and development. As a result, it provides a good flowering and fruit formation.
- Highly efficient and encourages the formation of high-quality products.
- It increases the plant’s resistance to cold and drought. It is recommended that the fertilizer is used during the plant growth cycle.
- The fertilizers are 100% soluble, containing all the three major plant nutrients viz. nitrogen, phosphorus, and potash in equal proportion.
- Low salt content prevents clogging of the drip system.
- Nutrient loss is avoided due to the unique way of application, thus enhancing nutrient use efficiency.
- Free-flowing and easy to handle.
It can be applied as a solution to the root zone or as a foliar application. For backpack or handheld sprayers, use at the rate of 4 teaspoons per 16l knapsack sprayer.
- Note: If used for fertigation, the number of applications depends on the crop.
Fertigation is the injection of fertilizers used for soil amendments, water amendments and other water-soluble products into an irrigation system. It is practiced extensively in commercial agriculture and horticulture. Fertigation is used to add additional nutrients or to correct nutrient deficiencies in nutrient-deficient plants. It is usually practiced on high-value crops such as vegetables, turf, fruit trees, and ornamentals.
Benefits of Using Fertigation
- Increased nutrient absorption by plants.
- Accurate placement of nutrients, where the water goes the nutrient goes as well.
- Reduction of fertilizer, chemicals, and water needed.
- Reduced leaching of chemicals into the water supply.
- Reduced water consumption due to the plant’s increased root mass’s ability to trap and hold water.
- The application of nutrients can be controlled at a precise time and rate necessary.
- Minimized risk of the roots contracting soil-borne diseases through the contaminated soil.
- Reduction of soil erosion issues as the nutrients are pumped through the water drip system.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 5.00 rating from 1634 reviews
Vinkoquat is a sanitizer chemical for wide range control of infections, microbes and parasites for use on hardware, gear, creature convenience and vehicles. It is a powdered, oxygen-based sanitizer containing natural salts and natural acids. Vinkoquat offers high weakening productivity, making it dependable as well as extremely financially savvy. Its non-aggravation and non-staining definition goes with Vinkoquat the best decision for bio-security control around the ranch, animal lodging or veterinary facility for wide range microbe control.
Size is 2litres
The item is not difficult to utilize.₦4,500.00
PropaForce is a post-rise herbicide to control the grasses and expansive leaf weeds in rice ranches.₦5,500.00
Product category:Аctive ingredient:Copper (from Copper (I) oxide Cu2O) – 750 g/kgFormulation:Water-dispersible granules (WG)Classification of resistance:M01Packaging:20 g, 200 g and 1 kgManufacturer:Syngenta
Raspberry, bean and green bean – 5 days
Pepper – 7 days
Tomatoe and potatoe – 14 days
Celery – 15 days
Onion, blackberry, hazelnut and walnut – 21 days
Grapevine and sugar beet – 35 days
Cucumber and apple – provided by the time of application₦500.00
Neem oil (For Organic Farming) – 1 Liter is an oil extricated from the neem tree which is otherwise called ‘Azadirachta indica’. The tree is evergreen and usually found in tropical and sub-tropical regions. Neem oil, Neem powder, and Neem leaf extricates repulse bugs while Neem cake can be utilized to reactivate the dirt supplements.
The oil extricate is plentiful in a few nutrients and unsaturated fats, However, its significant compound is Azadirachtin which is one of nature’s most grounded bother anti-agents. This compound creation of neem oil makes it appropriate for skin, hair use and for plants.₦6,000.00