NPK 20:20:20 Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer
NPK 20:20:20 Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer contains 20% nitrogen, 20% phosphorus and 20% potassium. It is a garden fertilizer produced by Van Iperen Company in the Netherlands. NPK 20:20:20 Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer is a multi-purpose 100% soluble premium fertilizer that provides a balanced formula for your vegetable plants.
Benefits of Using NPK 20:20:20
- It encourages the formation of seed germination.
- It accelerates root formation and development. As a result, it provides a good flowering and fruit formation.
- Highly efficient and encourages the formation of high-quality products.
- It increases the plant’s resistance to cold and drought. It is recommended that the fertilizer is used during the plant growth cycle.
- The fertilizers are 100% soluble, containing all the three major plant nutrients viz. nitrogen, phosphorus, and potash in equal proportion.
- Low salt content prevents clogging of the drip system.
- Nutrient loss is avoided due to the unique way of application, thus enhancing nutrient use efficiency.
- Free-flowing and easy to handle.
It can be applied as a solution to the root zone or as a foliar application. For backpack or handheld sprayers, use at the rate of 4 teaspoons per 16l knapsack sprayer.
- Note: If used for fertigation, the number of applications depends on the crop.
Fertigation is the injection of fertilizers used for soil amendments, water amendments and other water-soluble products into an irrigation system. It is practiced extensively in commercial agriculture and horticulture. Fertigation is used to add additional nutrients or to correct nutrient deficiencies in nutrient-deficient plants. It is usually practiced on high-value crops such as vegetables, turf, fruit trees, and ornamentals.
Benefits of Using Fertigation
- Increased nutrient absorption by plants.
- Accurate placement of nutrients, where the water goes the nutrient goes as well.
- Reduction of fertilizer, chemicals, and water needed.
- Reduced leaching of chemicals into the water supply.
- Reduced water consumption due to the plant’s increased root mass’s ability to trap and hold water.
- The application of nutrients can be controlled at a precise time and rate necessary.
- Minimized risk of the roots contracting soil-borne diseases through the contaminated soil.
- Reduction of soil erosion issues as the nutrients are pumped through the water drip system.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
Lambda-Cyhalothrin 5 % + Imidacloprid 15 % SC.
Synthetic pyrethroid for Lambda-Cyhalothrin and Neonicotinoid for Imidacloprid.
Excellent, systemic, contact and stomach foliar and soil insecticide â€“ acaricide in various crops such as cotton, cowpea, groundnut, soybean, vegetables, fruits, and ornamentals especially reliable against biting pests and sucking insects, such aphids, hoppers, whiteflies, and thrips, plus protection from virus vectors.
250 ml / 40 pieces / CTN 500 ml / 20 pieces / CTN 1 L / 12 pieces / CTN₦2,400.00 – ₦3,500.00Size : 250ml - 500ml
Super Steel Ordinary Safety Rainboot: PVC+ exceptional material. Lining effectively dried texture. Safeguard the lower leg and shin. 100 percent waterproof, against bacterial, hostile to corrosive, hostile to basic. Virgin material – No impactful smell, innocuous for broadened wear.
High and Low-Temperature confirmation. No shrank and solidified with cold. No extending with heat.₦8,500.00