Spicy f1 chili pepper 500 seeds is a hybrid chili pepper that is known for its high yield, disease resistance, and early maturity. It is also one of the hottest chili peppers in the world, with a Scoville heat unit rating of up to 200,000.
- High yield: The spicy f1 chili pepper produces a high yield of fruits, even in less-than-ideal growing conditions.
- Disease resistance: The spicy f1 chili pepper is resistant to a variety of diseases, including verticillium wilt and fusarium wilt.
- Early maturity: The Spicy f1 chili pepper matures early, so you can start harvesting fruits sooner.
- Hot flavor: The Spicy f1 chili pepper is one of the hottest chili peppers in the world, with a Scoville heat unit rating of up to 200,000.
- Sow seeds directly in the ground in the spring, when the soil temperature has reached at least 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Space plants 18-24 inches apart.
- Water regularly, especially during hot weather.
- Fertilize every two weeks with a balanced fertilizer.
- Harvest fruits when they are ripe and red.