Good news! Sweet orange seedlings are available for planting and delivery nationwide.
- We offer sweet orange seedlings (citrus) which are high-quality products for your orange plantation.
- The offered seedlings will grow to yield highly productive plants with many sweet fruits.
- Be sure to have an adequate source of water available as orange farming requires a lot of moisture for optimal productivity.
Shop with us now!
Sweet orange seedling
We offer sweet orange seedling (citrus) which are high-quality products for your orange plantation.
- The orange tree is an evergreen, flowering tree, with an average height of 9 to 10 m (30 to 33 ft.), although some very old specimens can reach 15 m (49 ft.).
- Its oval leaves, alternately arranged, are 4 to 10 cm (1.6 to 3.9 in) long and have crenulate margins.
What you need to know about Sweet Orange Seedling
- Acquire your seedlings from reputable farms, preferably at the onset of rains.
- If not acquired at the onset of rains, ensure you adequately provide irrigation to the seedlings.
- Prepare the field and dig planting holes 60 x 60 x 60 cm.
- During planting, use well-rotted manure with topsoil.
- Spacing varies widely, depending on elevation, rootstock, and variety.
- Generally, trees need a wider spacing at sea level than those transplanted at higher altitudes.
- Usually, the plant density varies from 150 to 500 trees per ha, which means distances of 5 by 6 meters or 7 by 8 meters (oranges, grapefruits, and mandarins).
- It is very important to ensure that seedlings are not transplanted too deep.
- After planting, the seedlings ought to be at the same height or preferably, somewhat higher than in the nursery.
- Under no circumstances must the graft union ever be in contact with the soil or with mulching material if used.
- Keep the trees free of weeds.
- Maintain a single stem up to a height of 80-100 cm.
- Remove all side branches/rootstock suckers.
- Pinch or break the top branch at a height of 100 cm to encourage side branching.
- Allow 3-4 scaffold branches to form the framework of the tree.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 4.17 rating from 1791 reviews
SHARP SHOOTER is a wide range normal insect poison with a fast beginning of activity in the control and complete obliteration of bug bothers. It controls Aphid, Thrip, Whitefly, Ants, Earwigs, Leaf Hoppers, Cabbage Moth, Caterpillars e.t.c. furthermore, is ok for use on Trees, Shrubs, Ornamentals, Flowers, Fruits, Vegetables, Indoor and Outdoor plants.
The upsides of this item over others are that;
It has a one day keeping period on foods grown from the ground, accordingly, having no enduring buildups.
It is likewise harmless to the ecosystem; ok for individuals and the climate₦78,000.00
Most cocoa ranchers frequently depend on maturing, useless cocoa trees, frequently without reasonable contribution to put resources into establishing new trees to recover their homesteads. It requires close to a long time from planting for a tree to develop, so a drawn out view is required. Replanting should be painstakingly arranged, since supplanting old yet possibly useful trees diminish cocoa creation and pay until the new trees begin delivering cocoa.
We offer the half breed assortment of cocoa seedlings assessed at 2-6 months old enough.
The base request is 1000 seedlings and we convey cross country.
Generously put in your requests and book ahead of time as the conveyance length could require two months.
For more data, generously counsel the cocoa manual pdf archive accessible for download in the wake of putting in your request.₦650.00
Could it be said that you are hoping to add a perfect, clean, and expert shift focus over to your trickle water system framework? Our dribble water system coupler is the right item for you!
We offer lock coupling (joiner) which is a fitting utilized in trickle water system frameworks to associate two areas of dribble tape together.
Appropriately introduced, they will give a release free component to your trickle tape.
They are exceptionally financially savvy and simple to introduce.
They are UV (bright beam) safe, so you can securely use under the sun beams for extensive stretches.
Put in your requests now and we convey cross country.
We offer offtake valves which are significant hardware utilized in dribble water system frameworks.
The offered hardware has a shutoff valve which can be utilized to switch off a singular line of dribble tape.
The offered item is a fitting made with great PVC materials.
It is not difficult to associate and detach.
50 pieces for every pack
Submit your requests now and we convey across the country.₦22,500.00
Dominator 440EC Insecticide is an improved contact and stomach activity insect spray for foliar and stem application and is dynamic especially against sucking and biting irritations with expansive range extended remaining action generally utilized in horticulture for controlling bugs including aphids, thrips, whiteflies, bug vermin, caterpillars, stem drill and leaf roller in a wide scope of palatable yields and ornamentals.
Dynamic fixing: 400g profenofos and 40g cypermethrin.
Portrayal: Broad-range, contact insect spray.
Definition: Emulsifiable concentrate.
Bundling size: 1-liter container | Carton of 12 jugs₦3,500.00 – ₦11,300.00Size : 1L - 500ml - 250ml
Ballistic 10EC Broad Spectrum Insecticide for the control of caterpillars, bugs, thrips, aphids on a wide scope of products of the soil yields, trees, and ornamentals. Contains 100g/l of cypermethrin as an emulsifiable concentrate.
It has an exceptionally quick reaction, simple to utilize, and effectively reasonable and open
Size: 1L | Carton