The 12watts Stainless Steel UV Light is a powerful and effective way to purify your water. It uses ultraviolet (UV) light to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, making your water safe to drink. The UV light is also effective at removing other contaminants, such as parasites and cysts.
The 12watts Stainless Steel UV Light is made from durable stainless steel and is easy to install and use. It is also compact and portable, making it a great choice for homes, businesses, and travelers.
- Uses UV light to kill bacteria and viruses
- Removes other contaminants, such as parasites and cysts
- Made from durable stainless steel
- Easy to install and use
- Compact and portable