Glyphotex IPA 41% SLIt is a non selective , non residual post emergence foliar acting herbicide for the systemic control of perennial grasses including spear grass, elephant grass, cynodon species, and broad leaf.
Glyphotex is a non-selective herbicide that is used to control a wide range of weeds, including grasses, broadleaf weeds, and woody plants. It is a systemic herbicide, meaning that it is absorbed by the plant and kills it from the roots up. It is effective in controlling a variety of weeds, including:
- Grasses: Bermudagrass, crabgrass, fescue, Johnson grass, quackgrass, ryegrass, and more
- Broadleaf weeds: Clover, dandelion, chickweed, knotweed, pigweed, and more
- Woody plants: Brush, trees, and shrubs
Glyphotex is a convenient and effective way to control weeds in a variety of settings, including:
- Lawns and gardens
- Agricultural fields
- Industrial sites
- Roadsides and railways
- Forests and woodlands
How to Use:
Glyphotex is a liquid herbicide that can be applied with a variety of spray equipment. It is important to follow the directions on the product label carefully when applying Glyphotex.
The rate at which it is applied will vary depending on the type of weeds that you are trying to control and the severity of the infestation. Be sure to consult the product label for specific application rates.
It can be applied to the foliage of weeds or to the soil around their roots. It is important to apply Glyphotex when the weeds are actively growing.
Glyphotex is a safe and effective herbicide when used according to the directions on the product label. However, it is important to take some safety precautions when using It, including:
- Wear protective clothing, including gloves, goggles, and a long-sleeved shirt and pants, when applying Glyphotex.
- Do not apply it near desirable plants or crops.
- Avoid contact with its concentrate.
- Wash your thoroughly with soap and water after applying it.