|Active Ingredient||Glyphosate 41% SL|
|Group||Broad Spectrum Weeds of Annual, Perennial grasses, broad-leaves and stubborn weed Crops|
|Plantations Doses||2-4 Litre per Hectare, Stubborn Weeds – 4-6 Litre per Hectare, Elephant Grass – 8 Litre per Ha Pack Sizes 1 Litre|
APPLICATION: Control of annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds, pre-harvest, in cereals, peas, beans, oilseed rape, flax, and mustard; control of annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds in the stubble and post-planting/pre-emergence of many crops; as a directed spray in vines and olives; in orchards, pasture, forestry and industrial weed control. As an aquatic herbicide. Moderate perennials: 4-6 liters/ha; stubborn perennials: 6-8 liters/ha.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
- Highly productive and widely adapted gynoecious slicing variety with excellent disease tolerance package.
- For optimal production and high-quality fruits, it’s recommended to stick or trellis the variety.
- Cucumber fruit has many health benefits and highly recommended as part of the daily meal.
- Plant features:
- Ashley is a uniform succulent dark green blocky cylindrical fruit that averages 12-15 cm long.
- Maturity: 40-45 days.
- Yield potential: 25-27 tons/acre.
- Ideal for all fresh market