Target is a particular herbicide for the pre or post-rise control of specific weeds in chickpeas, beans, field peas, Lucerne, cowpea, groundnuts, and soybeans.
Dynamic fixing: Imazethapyr 240g/L SL
Rate: 1.0 to 1.5 L per hectare
Utilize the 1.5 L/ha rate
At the point when weeds are not effectively becoming because of broadened times of sweltering and dry, or cold and wet, climate before or following application
At the point when weeds are past the 3-leaf stage
For Heavy weed invasions
For top development control of thorn, field bindweed, support bindweed, and for control of knifes
To control overwintering flixweed, shepherd’s-satchel, and stinkweed
Note: DO NOT add an acidifier to the shower combination.
• Shower pressure: 200 – 300 kPa
• Shower volume: least of 100 liters of water for every hectare
• Utilize 50 lattice screens and channels
1. Fill the sprayer 1/2 full with water. Begin delicate fomentation.
2. Add tank blend accomplice, if material, and unsettle completely.
3. Fill tank 3/4 full with water and add TARGET Liquid Systemic Herbicide.
4. Complete filling of the sprayer and keep up with delicate fomentation while blending and splashing.
5. Try not to allow items to remain without fomentation.
1. Splash gear ought to be entirely flushed with clean water prior to blending TARGET
Fluid Systemic Herbicide.
2. Fill premix tank 1/2 full with clean water. Begin delicate fomentation.
3. Add tank blend accomplice, if material, and shake completely.
4. Fill blending tank 3/4 full with water and add TARGET Liquid Systemic Herbicide.
5. Complete filling of blending tank and keep up with delicate disturbance.
6. Fill airplane splash tank and keep up with delicate unsettling while at the same time showering.
7. Try not to allow items to remain without tumult.