TARGET | HERBICIDE
Target herbicide is a powerful answer for weeds on ranches with crops like chickpeas, beans, field peas, Lucerne, cowpea, groundnuts, and soybeans. This particular compound can be applied either pre or post-development of the weeds.
Target is a particular herbicide for the pre or post-rise control of specific weeds in chickpeas, beans, field peas, Lucerne, cowpea, groundnuts, and soybeans.
Dynamic fixing: Imazethapyr 240g/L SL
Rate: 1.0 to 1.5 L per hectare
Utilize the 1.5 L/ha rate
At the point when weeds are not effectively becoming because of broadened times of sweltering and dry, or cold and wet, climate before or following application
At the point when weeds are past the 3-leaf stage
For Heavy weed invasions
For top development control of thorn, field bindweed, support bindweed, and for control of knifes
To control overwintering flixweed, shepherd’s-satchel, and stinkweed
Note: DO NOT add an acidifier to the shower combination.
• Shower pressure: 200 – 300 kPa
• Shower volume: least of 100 liters of water for every hectare
• Utilize 50 lattice screens and channels
1. Fill the sprayer 1/2 full with water. Begin delicate fomentation.
2. Add tank blend accomplice, if material, and unsettle completely.
3. Fill tank 3/4 full with water and add TARGET Liquid Systemic Herbicide.
4. Complete filling of the sprayer and keep up with delicate fomentation while blending and splashing.
5. Try not to allow items to remain without fomentation.
1. Splash gear ought to be entirely flushed with clean water prior to blending TARGET
Fluid Systemic Herbicide.
2. Fill premix tank 1/2 full with clean water. Begin delicate fomentation.
3. Add tank blend accomplice, if material, and shake completely.
4. Fill blending tank 3/4 full with water and add TARGET Liquid Systemic Herbicide.
5. Complete filling of blending tank and keep up with delicate disturbance.
6. Fill airplane splash tank and keep up with delicate unsettling while at the same time showering.
7. Try not to allow items to remain without tumult.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 5.00 rating from 1350 reviews
We offer layflat connectors which are fittings used in drip irrigation to connect drip tape to the mainline tubings.
- The offered product is very cost-effective and easy to install.
- It is easy to connect and disconnect.
- Perfect for horticultural and agricultural water systems, suitable for permanent applications.
Place your orders now and we deliver nationwide.₦18,900.00
Do you try to buy quality take care of for your herd? Our New Hope Broiler Starter Feeds are pointed toward accomplishing a higher feed usage rate, further developed development, and improvement in herds.
The offered takes care of are appropriate for grill starter chicks from the principal seven day stretch of life till around 3 weeks.
They are results of effective examination into poultry nourishment and blended utilizing different quality unrefined components.
New Hope takes care of are generally valued for their more extended timeframe of realistic usability, high wholesome substance and great quality.
They are introduced in pelleted shapes and bundled in 25kg packs.
They come in business and expert proportions. Put in a request contingent upon your decision!₦8,855.00
Do you have to altruistically limit your dairy cattle while checking their weight at the same time? We have the perfect hardware for you!
We offer dairy cattle squash which accompanies weight estimation.
A dairy cattle squash (likewise called crush chute) is a firmly constructed slow down or enclosure for holding steers, ponies, or other animals securely while they are inspected, checked, or given veterinary treatment.₦3,250,000.00