Return to previous page
Sale 13%

Roma Savana Tomatoes Seed (10g Per Sachet)

Original price was: ₦2,858.90.Current price is: ₦2,500.00.

Roma Savana Tomatoes Seed is an assortment of tomatoes that is exceptionally satisfactory and attractive. Can be planted, relocated, and gathered in three months or less. contain a ton of nutrients and minerals, which can be utilized as a wellbeing crop in the treatment of sicknesses. It very well may be mixed into a glue for the purpose of additional creation. Put in your requests today.

Roma Savana Tomatoes Seed Roma Savana Tomatoes Seed (10g...

Original price was: ₦2,858.90.Current price is: ₦2,500.00.

15 people are viewing this product right now
or
Please, activate Wishlist option to use this widget.
SKU: roma-savana-tomatoes-seed-10g-per-sachet Categories: Tags: , , , ,
Estimated delivery:3 days

Share:

Roma Savana Tomatoes Seed

Roma Savana Tomatoes Seed is an assortment of tomatoes that is profoundly satisfactory and attractive. It tends to be planted, relocated and gathered in three months or less

Roma Savana Tomatoes Seed likewise contains a ton of nutrients and minerals, which can be utilized as a wellbeing crop in the treatment of illnesses.
It very well may be mixed into a glue for additional creation.

Roma Savana: Product data
Item Type: Vegetable Seeds
Arrangement: Tomato Roma Savana (10g)
Variety: Red

Dietary realities of tomatoes
The water content of tomatoes is around 95%, with the other 5% being primarily sugars and fiber.

Tomatoes are great wellsprings of nutrients and minerals like L-ascorbic acid, potassium, vitamin K, nutrient B9 (folate), and so on.
Remembering tomatoes for the eating routine can assist with forestalling malignant growth, keep up with sound circulatory strain, and decrease blood glucose levels in individuals with diabetes.

They contain key carotenoids like lutein and lycopene. These can safeguard the eye against light-actuated harm.
Tomatoes are among the best ten leafy foods for containing levels of pesticide buildup.

Developing tomato seeds
Sprinkle the seed daintily onto great quality seed fertilizer. Cover with 1.5mm of manure and water gently with a watering can.

If you are growing a couple of plants…

Plant two seeds into a 7.5cm pot. Keep the manure clammy yet be mindful so as not to overwater as wet circumstances can energize “damping-off” infection and other form issues.
After germination, eliminate the more modest plant.

Pot on the tomato seedlings when they are sufficiently large to deal with. Hold the plants by the leaves.
Taking into consideration not to contact the stems, relocate them into 7.5cm pots. Shield the plant from ice, cold breezes, dry seasons, and so forth.
If you have any desire to develop them outside…

Ensure you dive in a lot of nursery fertilizer or compost not long before planting since tomatoes are eager plants!
Plant tomatoes around 45cm separated leaving 75cm between the lines

Note:
Tomato plants need a ton of water and are taken care of with compost if they are to deliver a plentiful harvest. For best outcomes, water is pretty much nothing and frequently!

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Roma Savana Tomato Seeds

What are Roma Savana Tomato Seeds?

Roma Savana Tomato Seeds are a variety of tomato seeds known for their high yield and attractive red fruits. They can be planted, transplanted, and harvested within three months, making them a popular choice for home gardeners.

What are the health benefits of Roma Savana tomatoes?

Roma Savana tomatoes, like most tomatoes, are a good source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin C, potassium, Vitamin K, and folate. They also contain lycopene, an antioxidant that may offer health benefits.

How do I plant Roma Savana Tomato Seeds?

The provided information suggests sowing seeds in quality seed starting mix, covering them lightly with soil, and watering gently. The details on transplanting seedlings are also included.

How much space do Roma Savana tomato plants need?

The content recommends planting tomatoes about 45cm apart with 75cm between rows.

Do Roma Savana tomato plants need a lot of water?

Yes, Roma Savana tomato plants require frequent watering for optimal growth and yield.

How can I get the best harvest from my Roma Savana tomato plants?

  • Ensure well-amended soil with plenty of compost or fertilizer before planting.
  • Water regularly, aiming for consistent moisture but avoiding soggy conditions.
  • Protect plants from harsh weather conditions like frost, strong winds, and extreme heat.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.