Tomato Rodeo 14 F1 | 50g
Tomato Rodeo 14 F1 is a cross breed seed that has great resilience to TYLCV and produces in enormous amounts huge and decent organic products. This assortment has been reproduced for development on the open fields however could likewise be developed on coir filaments. It has a development time of 70 to 75 days with a typical organic product weight of 180 to 220g ( extremely enormous natural products). Tomato Rodeo 14 F1 is appropriate for the entire season planting and oppose blustery seasons. Make buys now.
The Tomato Rodeo 14 F1 is a mixture seed that has great resilience to TYLCV and produces in enormous amounts huge and pleasant organic products. It is typically reared for development on the open fields however could likewise be developed on coir strands. It has a development time of 70 to 75 days with a typical organic product weight of 180 to 220g ( extremely huge natural products). This assortment is reasonable for the entire season planting and opposes stormy seasons.
Generally excellent life
Generally excellent organic product setting
Round shape, somewhat straightened
4 to 5 natural products by bunches
Normal weight = 180 – 200 gr
Protections AND TOLERANCES OF RODEO 14 F1
Awesome resistance toTYLCV (Tomato Yellow Leaf Curled Virus)
Great resilience to Bacterial Wilt (Ralstonia solanacearum)
Developing RODEO 14 F1 Tomato
Sprinkle the seed meagerly onto great quality seed fertilizer. Cover with 1.5mm of fertilizer and water softly with a watering can.
Plant two seeds into a 7.5cm pot. Keep the fertilizer soggy however be mindful so as not to overwater as wet circumstances can energize “damping-off” infection and other form issues.
After germination, eliminate the more modest plant.
Relocate the tomato seedlings when they are sufficiently large to deal with. Hold the plants by the leaves.
Taking consideration not to contact the stems, relocate them into 7.5cm pots. Shield the plant from ice, cold breezes, dry spells, and so on.
To develop them outside, plant tomatoes around 45cm separated leaving 75cm between the columns with enough daylight.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
Star force herbicide is a specific fundamental post rise herbicide to control the grasses in broadleaf yields like cowpeas, beans, vegetables, groundnuts, sweet potato, and cassava.
Portrayal: Selective post-rise herbicide
Dynamic Ingredient: Fluazifop-P-butyl 150 g/L EC
A Bottle of 250ml
A Bottle of 1 Liter
A Carton of 250 ml (40 containers)
A Carton of 1 Liter (12 containers)₦2,700.00
Maxi Calmag is a calcium magnesium nitrate fertilizer which is the best fertilizer to supply calcium and magnesium to plants.
- Our CalMag fertilizer is a premium and fertilizer-grade calcined magnesite (Calcium and Magnesium) suitable for use in farming and crop production.
- The offered product contains specialized nutrients designed to compensate for deficiencies in most nutrient and fertilizer schedules.
- It is sized in spherical granules, which makes it excellent for easy spreading and physical compatibility characteristics.
We deliver nationwide.₦27,500.00
Product category:Аctive ingredient:Copper (from Copper (I) oxide Cu2O) – 750 g/kgFormulation:Water-dispersible granules (WG)Classification of resistance:M01Packaging:20 g, 200 g and 1 kgManufacturer:Syngenta
Raspberry, bean and green bean – 5 days
Pepper – 7 days
Tomatoe and potatoe – 14 days
Celery – 15 days
Onion, blackberry, hazelnut and walnut – 21 days
Grapevine and sugar beet – 35 days
Cucumber and apple – provided by the time of application₦500.00
Gas brooders help provide a source of heat for floor reared chicks. They utilize natural gas or methane, connected to a heating element hanged 3 to 5 feet above the chick/pen floor.
- This product works well with brooder guards (often in a diameter of 5 feet-which can hold about 200 chicks).
- Thus, the brooder guard is raised in the middle of the circle.
- The maximum heat source from this device can serve up to 1000 or more brooding birds
- Recommended gas use is 0.2kg/hr for 1000 capacity brooder and 0.4kg/hr for the 2000 birds capacity.
- This brooder does not come with a thermostat, thus it works via manual adjustment of the gas-flow/know and height level to control heat intensity. Kindly click here to buy the digital temperature and humidity meter which can be adapted as well.
- The 2000 capacity is based on pre-order and could take 3 weeks to deliver.
Use Ridomil Gold MZ Pepite in order to exploit the complementary and synergistic characteristics of the two active products (metalaxyl and mancozeb).
- In addition to protecting your crops from fungicide attacks, this product also has a long-term effect on the crops.
- Key crops for this product include vines, cucumber, onion, potatoes, grapes, tobacco, vegetables, citrus, tomato, turf, and ornamentals.
- It can be applied to foliage, soil, or as a seed treatment.
Active Ingredient: Imidaclorid 200 g / L SL.
Description: Excellent, systemic foliar and soil insecticide acts as contact and stomach poison in various crops such as cotton, cowpea, groundnut, soybean, vegetables, fruits, and ornamentals.
₦1,350.00 – ₦2,400.00Size : 100ml - 250ml
- 100 ml of 100 pieces per carton.