Tecamin Flower Fertilizer is a specific biostimulant that improves the flowering of the plant and increases fruitsetting. It also increases pollen fertility and reduces post blossom fruit drop. Foliar application of Tecamin flower also plays a role in alleviating the negative impact of water deficit.
Tecamin Flower Fertilizer is a specific biostimulant that improves the flowering of the plant and increases fruit setting. It also increases pollen fertility and reduces post blossom fruit drop. Foliar application of Tecamin flower played a role in alleviating the negative impact of water deficit. Plants need access to many different soil nutrients, in varying amounts and at different times during the growing season. Even the best garden soil rarely provides all the nutrients that a flowering plant needs for peak performance.
The underwater deficit, chemical elements in a dry fertilizer go into solution in the soil with difficulty and nutrients are less available to the plant. Foliar fertilization could compensate for nutrient deficiency due to water deficit. Before applying any fertilizer, it’s a good idea to have your soil tested so you can select the type and formula that suits your plants’ needs. In return, our plants will reward us with bigger flowers, bigger leaves, and bigger fruits and vegetables. Tecamin flower fertilizer increases the number of flowers formed and also prevents flower abortion in all crops.
- Free “L” Amino acid – 13%
- Total Nitrogen (N) – 3%
- Total Phosphorus – 10%
- Boron (B) – 1%
- Molybdenum (Mo) – 0.5%
Main Attributes of Tecamin Flower Fertilizer
- Provides microelements and correct key deficiencies that prevent correct flowering
- Promotes pollination by insect fauna
- Stimulates development and quality of pollen, pollination, and fruitset.
- Increases the vigor of treated plants
- Prevents and helps the plant recover from any stresses caused during the delicate flowering and fruit setting stages, such as extremes in temperature or humidity.
- Prevents fruitdrop.
1-3L/Ha, every 7 or 14 days. Apply as a foliar Spray just before flowering and during fruit set
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 5.00 rating from 1634 reviews
Abamet 18 EC is an insect poison that acts fundamentally by ingestions yet additionally has contact and translaminar movement implying that the dynamic fixing passes into the leaf tissue framing a harmful repository of Abamectin that keeps on killing vermin as they feed on the mesophyll tissue.
Class: Acaricide/Miticide, Insecticide
Dynamic Ingredient: Abamectin 18g/l EC
Definition: Emulsifiable concentrate…
Depiction: Contact and translaminar method of activity.
Bundling size: 100ml.₦1,500.00
Jumper D Fungicide is a contact and fundamental horticultural fungicide by Solevo used to control a large number of contagious infections on a wide scope of yields. A wettable powder acts by forestalling spore germination and zoospore motility when applied to the foliage of plants and furthermore as a cellulose union inhibitor. Jumper D has multi-site action. It is applied as a foliar treatment for the counteraction of wool buildup, early and late scourges, crown, and root decays for, potatoes, tomatoes, and different vegetables.
Dynamic Ingredient: Dimethomorpe 80g/kg +Chlorothalonil400g/kg
Method of Action: Contact/fundamental; expansive range, foliar activity.
Bundling Size: 60g₦1,500.00
- Plant produces large crisp heads of dark green lettuce.
- Excellent flavor and perfect for salads and sandwiches
- Strong plant producing uniform heads.
- Strong, larger and more uniform than other Lettuce varieties.
- Variety slow to bolt and is resistant to heat and tip burn.
- Maturity: 60-70 days after transplanting
N.B: Price is for 10g sachet seeds.